chapter 8 (his girlfriend )

since I couldn't go to my house due to some "reasons" jimin keeps telling me . I ended up wearing his clothes .right now I'm in his car or yoongi

"where the fuck did you get this ?" I asked . I mean they are both goodlooking and could be a model for a living but this car is pretty damn expensive .

"I have my ways " yoongi answered . well I guess it's his . so much is happening right now. I just found out jimin and yoongi living together , there was an attempt of murdering , the murderer is probably the 'red lips', I don't know where the fudge is teahyung and last godam night .I pulled my hair and mentally groaned . how am I suppose to face him ?

(at school)

we arrived . jimin just talked to me on the way here while yoongi was driving . I stepped out the car . o noticed a couple of police surrounding the area . look if there was an attempt of murder why are we still going to school ? soon the bell rang . here we go again .

"bye y/n ! I don't have the same classes you have to today ." he doesn't ? . then what do I have ? aish I don't remember .

"you have biology " I spun around too meet his eyes .

"jungkook?" oh nooo . he just smiled and walked inside . I followed him I totally forgot about the project . as I followed his footsteps I got weird looks from students. probably because of my outfit or jungkook. some girls even gave me comments

"what in the world are you wearing ?! and why are you with him ?" she half screamed. She looks familiar she was the girl with Jungkook! The scene flooding back.

first thing in the morning ugh great . since were In the hallway . and her voice was so fucking loud everyone turned there attention to me .

"it's called clothes but I completely understands you don't know what it is. Cleary because you're barely wearing anything ."I said as scanned her down. she made the skirt smaller and the shirt is completely to small for her to fit in . she looks like a slut.

"are you slut shamming me ???"she took a step in . I didn't move .

"no comebacks? boring" I yawed " her face grew a bright colour of red . I heard chanting. fight ! fight! from the crowds .

"you bitch !" as she was about to swing at me . a pair of large hands stop her from doing so. everybody went dead silent . I looked up to jungkook. he shoved her hands away growling

"don't touch her " he looked down at her . I mean literally looked down since she stumbled back tripped on her shoe and fell down .no one did anything because of jungkook's aura .

I let out a giggle. what can I say ? . his ditching his probably girlfriend in front of me.

she looks terrified . "...j-u..ng.--ko..ok ?" she stuttered ,tears falling down her face ."are you taking her side ??! " she screamed out "you can't do this to me !".

"ohh I can do whatever I want. Now to take your fake ass out of here ." he said . before the girl could say anything next. jungkook took my hand and walked away . I could hear her screaming . from the distance . oh great i'm gonna be the next topic for a couple of months . but why did he do that though ?.

"jungkook." I said. He stopped and and moved his body to look at me.

"is she.." I hesitate."your girlfriend? "

He probably wasn't expecting me to say that.
He chuckled
"she used to be."

"used? " did they break up? He signed

"she was cheating on me. I'm fine with that though I find her absolutely annoying. After I found her cheating I broke up with her" then he starts to walk again. I decided to follow him. I enjoy his company.

(time skip . cause i'm fucking lazy)

I didn't see yeri the whole day or sally not that I care about her . I wanted to talk to yeri to get my thoughts fix. but she's not here . I tried calling her but she won't pick up I mentally groaned .

The day ended nothing interesting happened jungkook ignored me after the incident and he pretended like nothing happened last night . ugh he's making me go crazy . does he hate me or not ? the principal also made an announcement he said there will be no school tomorrow due to the incidents that happened last night but he said only tomorrow adter that everything will be back to normal.

I shoved all my stuff into my locker and dragged my self out of the school when someone pulled me back.

"yah!" it's him again . "what do you want ?" I asked him .

"you." I rolled my eyes but I couldn't hide the fact that I was blushing

"just kidding " he laughed . I punched him playfully

"yah ! don't joke about that kind of stuff!" I pouted . crossing my arms

"wae? do you want to be mine ? cause i'll glady accept that ." he smirked cupping my cheeks . while he leaned in .

"yah !!" I pushed him . flustered . what's his deal ??? he stumbled back and chuckled he took out his phone and gave it to me stating "number"

I gave him a weird look . what ?. he signed "the project we're are working on . give me your number "

ohhhhh now I feel stupid ."oh right " I took his phone and saved my number .

"so your house or my house ?" I asked . I don't really feel like going to his house.

"your house. tom at 2pm" he said and walked away. okay then .

(3rd person)

as y/n watched jungkook walked away. she realized she can't go home, but it was to late to say anything to jungkook he was already gone .

jimin the pinked haired boy walked behind her and gave her a scare

"BOOOOOOO!!!" he screamed . y/n jumped ."not funny jimin !"

"it was for me " he laughed .he shoved his hands to his bag to take out a key and gave it to y/n.

"what's this?" she asked a little confuse

"it's the key for your house. taehyung gave it to me a long time ago and I found it this morning. you can go home now me and hyung checked the house to see if there was anything dangerous earlier , the cost is clear so you can sleep in there for now . me and hyung will check up on you ." he said ."take care y/n" he patted his hair and walked away . y/n didn't have anytime to ask him what he meant my 'dangerous' because he fled away . leaving the girl confuse and left with so many question , with nothing else to do she just decided to go come , clear her mind and go to sleep.