chapter 6 (the dream)

(off to lala land brought to you by teahyung !)

i was sitting on the ground , my hands cuffed , I tried to pull on them .. but I'm to weak... it feels like ive been in here for more than days .. my eyes are to heavy to open them fully .. ...I heard footsteps followed by the door creaking.. lights filled the room blinding me ,a black shadow forming a human entered the room .. "it"kneeled down cupping my face ..

"did you miss me y/n ?" .. it sounded like a boy..what ?

"y/n.."

"y/n wake up !!!!"
I bolted up

"huh ??" I looked around , sweat dropping from my face . breathing heavily

"y/n .. come on I don't have all day " turning my head to where the voice was coming from . jungkook. what is he doing here ? I searched the classroom.. what time is it ? where is everybody ??.as I was about to ask jungkook he walked away..wait where's my headset ? nevermind about that .. what was that dream about... why ? ..my thoughts we're interrupted when my phone started ringing . I jumped. aishh that scared me ... reaching out my phone 6pm ???? WHAYTTT teahyung was calling me .. ohgod . I rushed out the classroom .. wait where is my headphones ?? looking around in attempted of finding it . it was no where to be found. whattt ? seriously , scratching my head I picked up the phone.

"hello?..."

"Y/N !WHERE THE HECK ARE YOUU ???? "I cringed at his tone

"asihh teahyung look.. I fell asleep okay ? I had detentio-"

"THANK GOD YOUR OKAY ! COME HOME NOW . " .. okey geezz ..

"what happened ? "

"i'll tell you everything when you get home ." then he hanged up .. okay damn . . ugh my feat are killing me . sirens filled my ear and bright blue and red lights . what ? what is happening ? looking down the second story building i'm on . cops are everywhere . what happened while I was asleep?! I felt presence behind me .. suddenly I was pinned against the wall my hands over my head .my instincts took over and kicked who ever was holding me however it didn't bulged , opening my mouth ready to scream a hand muffled my screams

"hmmptt--tpmy...pmt!" you struggled .

"shhhhh.. shut up " he whispered ... jungkook ?

"i'll let you go . but you have to stay quiet .. okay ?" he said looking at me . I nodded in respond .he let's go of me and starts looking through the hallways ..

I whispered " what happened ?"

"... there was an accident "he said not taking a glance of me .. the hallway was so quiet and eerie that the only thing you can hear is the sirens from the outside . but that didn't last for long . heavy irregular footstep filled the hallway .. without any warning jungkook pulled me into the corner .what do you know ? there was a janitor closet . he opened it and he pulled me inside then he shut the door closed ,he was still holding me ..he has his hands around my waist . there was a small crack through the door which gives some light .

The closet was really small we can barely fit in, jungkook was sitting ,leaning against the wall .while I was sitting on top of him this is awkward .. it was really hot too and it only made the situation worst ..

I looked up at him since I was looking at the door ..we were only inches apart .. I gulp.. his lips are really distracting me ... not god ..I can feel sweat running down my forehead ..he was super close I can feel his breath ..this is noooootttt good ..
He smells so good..

"you smell good.."that just came out of my mouth. omayghdd.. His eyes drifted to mine. I couldn't help but to look directly at his eyes, it's not easy to look away at it too. It's like he captured you and there's no escape. He's just so captivating.

"thanks" he whispered , a pink tint made it way into my cheeks . good thing it's dark ..I didn't know I was breathing so much he had to cover my mouth.. the footsteps was getting closer.. then it stopped right outside the door..i squeezed jungkook's arm.. this gave me flashbacks..

_________________________________________________________________________--

yahhhhhhh XD

_____________________________________

I know this one is shorter

i'll continue it the next chapter

__________________________________

'{warning if you don't like yoonmin then don't read the rest . okay ? }

'

so this one is shorter xD just like ji-

teahyung : jimin's dick !

author :...

jimin:...

yoongi:...

taehyung : wut ?

yoongi: are u sure

jimin: yaaaa!

teahyung : why have you seen it ?

yoongi: *smirks* not only seen it I als-

jimin: YAAA!! Suga-AH!*punches him * *blushing *

yoongi : *chuckles* yes baby boy ?

___________________________________________________________

author : okay enough of that.