chapter 7 (..back in the days..)

(flashback)

tears rolling down my face .. i couldn't take this anymore .. i quivered inside the closet i heard gunshots..then footsteps .. i buried my face down into my knees hoping for this to be over ..

"it's okay.. it's okay..." i tried comforting my self ..

the door to my room busting open .. i cried even more ..

"y/n...where are you .." he sang . he walked over to my direction .. holding in my breath .. Hoping this is just a dream..he slowly walked away .. i let out a sign .

He ran back and opened the closet door grabbing me by my hair , dragging me into my bed . i cried , screamed "AH! STOP "

"your mine. MINE " he sreamed . chocking me . i tried pushing him of but he was too strong .. i couldn't breathe .. i know i was gonna die .. i looked up at him .. black spots filling my vision .. i'm starting to lost consciousness.. out of nowhere .

"it's the police!"
(snaps back to reality)

i kept my eyes close , my arms around jungkook .. i couldn't help my self .. i don't feel safe .. i sobbed .. my whole body shaking . I hated this side of me. I hated how I showed it Jungkook,

"shh.. everything is gonna be okay .." he whispered .. putting his arms around me .. his left hand caring my back ...i calmed down .. not awhere of the situation i'm in .. i moved closer to him buring my face into his chest ..he started to hum a song .. Soon enough i fell asleep ..

(jungkook's pov)

Dammit. I knew he was gonna come.

"you smell god.. " I moved my attention to her. Locking my eyes with her, she's inches away from me her weight against my body.
"thanks " I replied back. The room was dark but it was enough to see her features. She has big blue like ocean eyes. She looks so innocent, how her dark long hair flows down , her pink lips is just perfect I just want to put mine against hers. Her pink tinted cheek bones made her look younger, and her perfect skin combine with everything. She looks like a doll. I wanted to know every inched of her.

My thoughts where interrupted when the footsteps came close and stopped in front of the door. I felt small arms wrapped around my body and how they pulls on my clothes. She was trembling.

I loud thud was heard from across the hall which made whoever it was run towards it.

I felt tear drops. She's crying. Putting my arms around her tiny waist I comforted her. While rubbing her back
"shh.. Everything is gonna be okay "

My lips tagged to form a smrik. I wanted more of this side of her. But not because she's afraid. I want to be the one she's afraid of.

She fell asleep how cute.still hugging her she cuddled closer to me Her scent drifted to my nose, she smells like strawberries, it's almost addicting . swinging the door open . carrying y/n .. she was crying.. i noticed she's still holding onto me her gripped tighten .. is she having a bad dream ? I looked down at her sleeping form, the girl who was so fierce looks so vulnerable right now. Her skin glowed in the dim lights made me wonder how if feels like . moving my feet to the direction

I'm desired to go.

.. aishh... i can't bring her to the cops.. her house is not the best option .. reaching for my phone i dialed a number.

"what ?"

"i need you " i said

"for what ? i'm done doi-"

"it's y/n."

"..."

"come meet me by the back entrence of the school be carefull . cops are everywhere " i said then hunged up.