chapter 4 {his moans}

(no this is not a smut. )
___________________________________

So today. I apparently have biology first period.
we had a new sitting arrangement ! the good new is . I get the seat right next too the window but ...i'm next to jungkook ... yeri is all the way on the other side . with jimin.
Out of nowhere Jungkook just asked
"so. Mind telling me how you got 4 detention slip yesterday ? "

"nahh I actually do mind " I smiled flashing him my teeth. He just chuckled and smiled.

"
.
.

"okay back to what I was saying class listen up . we're gonna have a field trip next month . but for now I have a project for you guys. " the whole class groaned and some complains . I don't really care.,

"but . you have to work with a partner !" yeri will be my partner ,like always ,

"and the person sitting next to you would be your partner !" wait. WHAT . I looked over to him to find him smirking if I could just wipe the smirk of his. some of the girls whined .

"aishhh I wanted to be with him !"

"why her ?? she's not even pretty !"

I girl wearing a pretty pink skirt and you could clearly see her underwear. she walked over to us and sat on jungkook's desk .exposing her undergarments . I think her name is sally ? oh yah the bitch from yesterday .

"jungkook~ we should partner up~ " she pured . she looked over at me and gaged in disgusts "why not come over to my place and ditch this trash right her ~" she leaned in

"we could have some fun ~" she bit her lips."you know I could give you anything you want~" she bribed, right in front of me. Oh hell naw I don't want to see this happening

"please take your slutness out of here
.im allergic . " I said . ugh . disgusting

"what did you just say ?!" she screamed out . earning all of the class attention .

"the fact that your a slut ? a whore? or are you just deaf ?" I replied slightly leaning in . Kook looked at me his lips forming a smile.He's clearly enjoying this.
she looked at jungkook and made a puppy face .. ugh I would barf right now but I don't want to ruin my outfit.

"oppa! she's being mean to me !" she said placing her hand on his thighs .jungkook looked at her
. he leaned in . wait is he going to kiss her ? ..

.

.

.

she puckered up. but what he did next . he grabbed her shoulders and whispered something. I couldn't really hear it .

{3rd person }
___________________________________________________________________________________

jungkook leaned in and whispered something into the girls ear , jungkook smirked , sally's smile slowly fade away and was replace with fear . whatever jungkook said made the girl fear for her life. jungkook went back to his original position and acted like nothing happened . sally got off jungkook's desk and walked away ,without saying a word .

_________________________________________________________________________________

{back to you}
what just happened ? everyone was shocked too. she just walked away ? she looks so pale.
You nudge him
"what did you say kook? " I asked out off curiosity, she wouldn't just give up like that.

"kook? " jungkook raised his eyebrows. His voice filled with lace amusement.

I said kook! Instead of jungkook. We're are not even close enough for me time call him that.
Quickly thinking of an excuse

"..ohh.. Well Jungkook is to long. So I shorten it to kook " you smiled. I had an idea!. Let's act all innocent in front of him.

".. Well if you don't like it.. I'll start calling you something else " you fiddled with your fingers, smirking down.

"I actually liked that nickname. Princess. " he lifted my face up he smirked. He knew I was acting. So he want to play that game huh? Oh it is on I'm not losing.

"princess? Really? . I think you could have done better baby boy. " you teased reaching forward, touching his surprisingly soft hair your face soften. But he quickly snatched your hand away.

"I'm in charge kitten ~ " he growled.      
As he brush his hands over your tight. You tensed up,blushing your heart skipped a beat

He smirked in victory and let go of your hand, paying his attention back to the teacher.

(time skip. Last period )

hoo finally. school is almost over . I have detention now , good job y/n. You got 4 detention slip in one day.

You excitedly exited the room and leaned on the door frame of the classroom , most people already left but youchose to stay behind because you had to help the teacher clean her classroom. some of the students helped too for some extra points, yeri said she has to pick her brother up so she also left a little early. i took out my phone to text tae . never mind he has detention to ,I saw jungkook approaching the door he passed by me and I felt a cold breeze hit me I shivered . he gives such a intimidating vibe.. and I have to work with him..let's see how that goes.

he has his bag over his shoulders ,how about the project ? I need to tell him since he choose not to talk to me .you trailed behind him he was pretty far away from me so I started to sprint , as soon as I did that he turned his way to the left . huh ? that's not the exit .you followed him and turned to the left to find him gone . what ? where is he ? You looked around but he was nowhere to be found. did he run ? I didn't hear anything. You scratched your head In confusion , am I seeing things ?I asked my self.

"aishh. well I better head to Mr. kai's detention class." I'm so tired. and hungry. let's just get this over with . on my way to his class the hallways were super quiet I loved it .this school is pretty big so the hallways always have a window wall . so there's a perfect view outside , I took out my phone and my earphones , lets just listen to music , scrolling to music playlist I picked the song "spring day " I put back my phone in my pockets and looked outside admiring the view. hmm that's pretty. swinging my head side to side with the rhythm of the song . I just love this .but that didn't last long . the music stopped . hmm ? reaching for my phone I saw 5% left. ughh why ? dammit . I sign . I can't fix that. I didn't bring my charger . I continued walking itv was

just so peaceful until I heard moans in the distance . are you serious ?... I was getting close to a classroom were the sounds was coming from.. it grew louder , the voice didn't sound like a girl at all. it almost sounded like . jungkook. moaning ? I saw a small opening in the sliding doors . should I take a peek ?.. no..but what if he needs help.. no what if he's having sex ??!! . I sign . yolo.

I took a peek to see jungkook , leaning against a wall has his head thrown back ,while a girl pleasures him. aaaahhh MY EYESUE !I I tried my best not to look at his area . wait why am I stil watching ?? .

Needless to say I was shook but at the same time I knew this was gonna happen .. You slowly backed away trying not make a noise but a I accidentally pushed the door , just a little creating a small sherching sound , aihh great jobbbbbb !! You looked back at him.I froze. he was looking back at me . You also noticed that the girl was to occupied that she didn't hear me .shitue. crappp . he smirked and continued to moan locking his eyes with mine . knots started building inside my stomach . fuck his moans . ahhhh y/n snap out of it ! I turned around and stared running to the dentention room . omyagd . omyagd. what did I just witness?! ahhhhh . no . this can't be happening. what am I gonna do ?! he saw me ! and I have to work with him because of this stupid project .stomped my way into mr. kai's classroom . I couldn't stop thinking about his moans . I keep replaying it over and over inside my head . ughhhhhhh no y/n stop ! I punched my self........

'_______________________________________________________________________________

' done !

'___________________________________________________________________________________

'

'