Chapter one ~ Make a wish

"Yes your highness," I spoke, my eyes were closed and I was kneeling down.

These three damn words, they made me so angry. I had to sadly repeat them a lot.

I stood back up and turned around to leave, only to be yelled at from that brat Alois Trancy, whom I was his maid.

After mom and dad's death there was no place left for me. I was working in a shady alley in the middle of London for less money as a dancer. I had hated this job. But I hated this one more.

Someday, it was around 10 PM, a blonde earl had entered the door with a tall black haired male, in fact it was his Butler and looked around with his sky blue eyes in wonder. His eyes had fixed me immediately, not letting go of me for the whole evening as I danced like every night.

"Claude, I want her! She shall be my new maid!" he said cheerfully, pointing at me while jumping up and down like a little kid.

Then everything went fast. The owner of the place sold me for a few thousand shillings like a cow ready to get slaughtered in the slaughter house.

Ever since that night I'm living and working at the Trancy Manor. Don't get me wrong, I was very thankful first to be taken away from that awful place, but after a little time, that Trancy boy had fun hurting me in many ways.

"(Y/n) you incapable piece of shit!! Move your butt back here! I'm not done yet!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

I bit my lips, not trying to get angrier as I already was. My feet made it to his spot and stopped right in front of him.

"Look at me, (y/n)!" he demanded with a harsh tone in his voice, harsher than at any other time that he screamed at me. I did as he told me. His usually playful and happy shimmering eyes had a spark of a dangerous aura in it. His bipolar behavior grew stronger around that time.

"I told you that I like my tea a little less colder than hot, I burned my tongue now thanks to you, you stupid waste of space!"

He suddenly spilled the hot tea over my head and my (f/c) maid dress, I screeched in surprise and pain and put my hands over my head, tears starting to burn in my eyes.

He quickly grabbed my chin and slapped my face as hard as he could. Out of shock I fell down on the floor, still in heavy pain from the hot water.

"Now get out of my sight!" he demanded.

I stood up, turned around and run out of this building, crying silently.

I opened the door of a stable, where I had the only one on the entire planet who was always there for me no matter what. He always listened to my problems. He was a gift from my parents when they were still alive. My dear horse Pegasus.

I opened his stable door and smiled again, just as if Alois didn't spill the tea all over me.

"Hello there Pegasus!" I happily hummed.

Pegasus looked at me and nodded lightly. I caressed his beautiful hair and gave him an apple which I found outside.

"What would I do without you? You are the only man in my life~" I said as I chuckled.

"You know? That Alois boy treated me like shit today. I got punished for a little thing again, like almost every day. Ever since Hannah left the manor, I'm the only woman in this house hold and it scares me. Men are so strange and cold, I will never understand them. Whenever I get punished, Claude and the triplets just watch silently. If someone would get punished in front of my eyes, I would help them, no matter what."

I patted his head and looked behind me, Claude was suddenly standing there. I almost fell down out of surprise and screamed lightly, but Claude held me and put me back into position.

"Can you at least make yourself notice-able before you suddenly appear like a ghost behind me?! Goddammit Claude every time!" I shouted, Pegasus making nervous gestures as I petted him again to calm him down.

"Shhh Pegasus...All good..." I pacified him.

"Excuse me my sudden appearance miss (l/n), I just wanted to inform you that our highness wishes to be dressed and put to bed by you this time," he said as always with his emotionless face.

"W-w-w-what?! O-okay, understood," I shuddered and went outside of the stable, closing the door. I dried my tears quickly with my hands and shivered in the cold evening wind.

We went back into the manor and there were crazy thoughts circulating in my mind. Why me?! Is he gonna punish me again?

Claude had some chores to do as I walked up the stairs alone. Every step closer to Alois' room made me realize that he's going to punish me again. Believe me, I tried to escape many times from here. But every time Claude or the triplets would catch me and Alois had punished me badly, leaving me injured for weeks sometimes.

I think this time he thought I would try to escape again. Maybe he saw me running out of the house.

I opened the door to his room and closed it again behind me, Alois was completely naked, standing in front of a mirror, looking at himself.

"Your highness, you wished to have me dress you to bring you to bed?" I asked as good as I could without to stutter or to gain a too red face color, avoiding to look at his bare ass.

"Isn't it pityfull, (y/n)? Society nowadays made us people feel ashamed to look at each others bare bodies, because apparently it's 'nasty', so they say. How can a simple human body, without it's clothes, be nasty?"

He turned around and I looked right into his eyes, trying to avoid to look lower.

"It's natural. After all, we weren't born with clothes on, right?"

"Y-yes your highness," I replied as he slowly stepped closer, stopping in front of my left ear. I felt his hot breath on me as I clung my dress.

"How about you start dressing me to bed now, or do you want to be punished for looking at your lord while he's bare naked?"

His devilish yet girly like voice made me shiver when he did that. He knew I hated it when he came this close to me. Sometimes I had the urge to punch him in the face so bad. But I guess that would make him punish me more.

I dressed him and put him to bed on his king sized bed as he requested. As I finished, he grinned, lowered his underwear and pushed his nightgown up to his bust, just to make me look at his uncut cock and testicles, surrounded by his blonde pubes.

I pushed his underwear up again and left, wanting to kill him in my head.

In that night I tossed and turned, having one nightmare after another. I couldn't sleep anymore at 4 AM so I stood up and looked outside of the window which was located next to my bed. I rested my head on my arms and watched the stars and the moon peacefully. The night was the only time I had my peace from this bastard.

The stars were shinning extra strong that night. I wondered why.

"Dad always told me that if you see a long lasting shooting star, the chances are higher to make that wish coming true..." I whispered while still staring at the sky.

"...complete bullshit..." I spat-whispered while chuckling.

A few seconds later, a shooting star appeared and disappeared about 8 seconds later.

"Oh well, doesn't hurt to try..."

I closed my eyes.

Please, make my pain stop. I don't care how. I don't care why. I just want to be free. I want to be happy again. And I want to meet a special person who can heal all my pain.