Chapter two ~ New friendship

~~3rd person POV~~

Alois sat bored in his chair as he drunk his afternoon tea. He was working on some paperworks which were long due. The young earl was often very lazy to do them, but it was his duty to do them after all.

"Ahh!!" he suddenly screamed and threw the papers all over the floor. He rubbed his temples with an extremely pissed face.

"Too much paperwork!!" he shouted while closing his eyes.

The Triplets, who were in the same room all the time, obviouslywitnessed his mini tantrum. They whispered to each other as Alois glared at them.

"What are you waiting for?! Pick these up! Now!"

They didn't hesitate and bowed, said in a choir "Yes your highness", as they finished bowing, they began to pick up the papers in silence. Next to (y/n), the Trancy Triplets were also often doomed to do most of his stuff. Cleaning any mess he had done and more. Even a certain mess a few times a week, in form of a sticky stain on the bed sheets by the earl yours truly...

Someone suddenly knocked on the door while the Triplets were still at it.

Alois grunted while he had his head on his arms.

"Come in."

"Your highness," Claude started, "I have something important to discuss about with you. May it be possible to meet me in the dinning room in 15 minutes?"

"Ugh...Okay alright, meet you there then Claude," Alois said bored, his head still on his shoulders while his voice was slightly muffled.

As the door got closed and the Triplets were done picking up the paperwork Alois had thrown around in full ecstasy and energy just about one minute ago, he spoke up.

"You are dismissed for now, go clean something in the kitchen or whatever," he said harshly without to share a glare to them.

They bowed and went outside. Just as the door got closed, they whisper-talked to each other again while walking towards the kitchen.

"The master has clearly lost his mind," Timber started.

"Throwing tantrums like a little kid. He may never grow up," Canterbury stated.

"I feel sorry for (y/n) after all, she has to take up the most crap from him ever since Hannah doesn't work here anymore. I miss Hannah. But at least (y/n) is similar stacked as Hannah and even friendlier than her, even if she doesn't talk much to us," Thompson commented.

"Maybe we should make her feel more welcome here, she's the only woman here left after all and we surely don't want the last woman of this mansion leaving," Canterbury said.

"Yeah true," the two others said at the same time while nodding.

As they were about to go downstairs, they crossed (y/n) out of coincidence. They noticed her immediately. Her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair wearing her (f/c) maid dress as always. She looked exhausted and held many dirty plates. Even when she was exhausted she was beautiful. She looked rather like she needed some pair of helping hands at that moment. To be specific, three pairs of helping hands.

"Hello miss (y/n)," Canterbury, Thompson and Timber said in unison.

She greeted them with a weak smile, trying to keep her balance. The plates were heavy after all.

"Oh hello there!" she said while struggling a little more and suddenly slipping, almost breaking all of the plates, as the Triplets helped her catching all of the plates mid-air in no time. One of the Triplets caught her and held her bridal style, before she could fall down on the hard floor.