Chapter four ~ The new mysterious maid

~Third person POV~

Tears. One after another, streaming down her face. Arms over her face, hiding her tears in shame. (Y/n) wouldn't allow herself to cry in front of her master, so she was hiding in the staff's room for an entire hour on that day. She also didn't want to worry anyone. But in this mansion, no one was really worried for her, so she thought.

The Trancy Triplets were looking for her as she was supposed to make her chores and they found her in there siting on the floor two hours after her punishment. A knock was heard on the door. They entered.

She sniffed and immediately dried her tears, standing up and facing them as if nothing happened. A smile was plastered on her face, obviously a fake one.

"Hello boys! How's it going?" she said as if nothing had happened, but the Triplets knew better. They were demons after all and could sense sadness.

"No need to hide your sorrow from us, miss (Y/n)", Thompson started.

"Yes we certainly know your pain", Timber added.

"Besides, tears don't belong on a beautiful face like this. We are here to cheer you up now and letting you forget about the master's punishment", Canterbury lastly said.

She looked down on their feet and the smile faded away, a few strands of hair hiding her face slightly. A tear started to run down her cheek.

"I-i'm not sad nor upset for the punishment to be honest. The master...he..."

She suddenly trailed off and started to sob silently, turning around to face the sink, holding onto it as she cries harder. The Triplets came all around her. Each of them hugging her. She calmed down after a few minutes and then sat on a wooden chair, in her dominant hand a glass of water which the Triplets offered her. She slowly started to tell them the real reason why she was crying. It was of a different reason, absolutely not what they've been expecting.

"The master told me to not attend on the ball which is going to be held in a week. You should know, I've never been on a ball and I had hopes that on that ball, perhaps, if I have luck...A charming prince would be there to take me away from this mansion. I know it sounds silly, but I dreamed about it just a few days ago when the master declared that there will be a ball held in our mansion. The dream was so real, when I woke up I had a few minutes to realize that it was just a dream and I got sad. Also before my mother passed away she sew me a wonderful dress, made out of (f/c) silk and glitter. It was too big for me back then since I was a child but it would fit perfectly now, I'm certain of that and I wanted to wear it on that ball but the master forbid me."

They all nodded in unison as she continued to talk after a mini break of sipping on her glass of water. She sighed lightly before going on.

"In my dream, I met a prince, his face was unrecognizable, but when I saw him, I knew it was him. The one and only who's going to heal all my pain, the one that I've wished for to come and make my life better at once. The one whom I'm going to start to have a family with and live a long and great life. I really don't want to leave you guys alone, but...I'm simply not happy here. I'm miserable. And my sorrow grows bigger the longer I'm here. In case I may meet him someday I will go with him. I hope you boys understand."

She looked at them with hope in her eyes. Maybe, only maybe, they would understand her wish and accept it.

"We do understand you miss (Y/n), but however, you are the only reason why we didn't burn down this mansion yet", Timber declared.

"And Hannah was a reason to not destroy this manor to us too, but she unfortunately left as you've witnessed already", Thompson added to his brother's words.