Chapter three ~ Punishment of another kind

One night after I found out about Alois Trancy's past, I felt totally different. The whole atmosphere changed for me. Trying to find the answer to 'why'. Why did this happen to him? Why would a living being go through such a thing and still act so...strong in a way? My past wasn't the best either, but I was weakened by having nobody who could understand my feelings of being unwanted and alone. But Alois, he was so different, he acted all cheerful, energetic and sort of mature. It's like he moved on so fast. But I could see his fragile side often. Now it also made sense to me, why he was so overly attached to Claude Faustus. But Claude never gave back the feelings Alois has for him. I prayed for Alois that someone would give him all the love he deserved.

While I was in deep thoughts, I dusted the living room. It was pretty big like the entire mansion and had a fire place. Oh how many times I wished that someone would take me away from this depressing mansion. Like a prince on a white horse, who would take me away from this misery. I smiled at those thoughts. I hadn't seen the triplets all day long, they were probably busy preparing things for the ball.

"(Y/n)!" I suddenly heard an annoyed high pitched voice behind me and shuddered at the sudden loud sound. I turned around slowly, knowing to who this familiar voice belongs to. Alois.

He stepped forward and pushed me against the fire place.

"Would you mind dusting a bit faster?! I need you for the preparations of the ball, I need someone to dress me to see which clothes I will wear for it! I need to look PERFECT do you hear me?!" he demanded, turned around and crossed his arms, "You're as useless as your parents are right now. Oh wait haha, they are dead, so they ARE pretty useless. You're such a shame for your family, I really pity your relatives who had to put up with a dumb girl like you!"

Oh there it was again. My hate for him. In all glory. I clenched my fists at his hurtful words as a single tear ran down my cheek.

"Shut up about my parents! They gave me everything before they died and they were good people! You are nothing but an ungrateful bitchy brat!" I shouted at him, letting go of the duster as it fell on the floor with a loud noise. He could call me a waste of space, a bitch, whatever he wanted. But as he dragged my family in, enough was enough, that was for sure.

He turned around quickly with rage in his face, a dangerous crimson color all over his face.

"Oh angered about the truth, aren't we? I knew your parents, they luckily died when that village burned down to ashes together with all the useless people. I'm already forgiving your weird behavior from last night, so don't make me punish you right now alright?!" he screamed, his voice echoing in the big mansion.

More tears started to burn in my eyes, threatening to escape as I took a broom next to the fire place, Alois slowly walked back to the direction he came from before terrorizing me as I moved the broom back and forth on the floor violently after placing a tons of coal and dust on the floor, causing a huge cloud of coal to float over to Alois and filling at least more than one quarter of the big living room. He coughed a lot and tried to make his way through the cloud to probably attempt to murder me. I didn't mind though, it was funny to see him struggle through it.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Give me that!!" he said as his hand grabbed the broom and set an end to my mini-tantrum.

He slapped my face as hard as he could and I fell on the hard floor.

"Now now, you still have the guts to be this cocky! Ew now I'm dirty thanks to YOU DIRTBAG! You will immediately clean this mess and then you come up to my work room, are we clear?! I will punish the shit out of you!"

He said as he walked upstairs into his room to probably cry like a baby that he was. I started to clean as I heard again some familiar voices behind me.