Chapter eight ~ No matter how I'm gonna find you

~~Alois POV~~

I stood in front of the bath tube and waited for (Y/n) to come to bath me. I couldn't help but think about the stuff I did with her. And the fact that she was hella naive. That bloody whore even enjoyed all of it! I wanted to punish her so bad, and I would I thought.

Looking at the empty bath tub I grew inpatient by every minute, until I was about to kick that door open and scream her name, I heard a knock in front of the bathroom door.

"M-master..." I heard her fragile voice calling me, "I sincerely apologize for being late, but here I am now!"

She sounded slightly cheerful. After shagging me and letting me explore her ax wound. What a slut. Her happiness in her voice angered me more, to the point where I didn't even dare turning around to her the entire time. Instead I faced the bath tube.

Or...was she happy maybe because of the thing that just happened between us a couple of minutes ago...? Before our sexual adventure, we had so much fun in the flower field. It made me adore her more. She's not that bad of a person after all. Makes me think of her as a sister.

"(Y/n)." I called her. I came slowly closer to her, until we were only less centimeters apart from each other. "You bath me today instead of Claude, understood?"

Before she could say something when she raised a finger and opened her mouth, I answered in advance for her.

"And don't ask why that is. I just spontaneously decided so." And so she slowly lowered her finger and closed the gap which is going to be filled with my genitals soon again. Thinking about that aroused me a lot. I knew I was gonna punish her for the thing earlier.

She walked all around me to get the water into the bathtub. I daydreamed a bit and didn't see the time passing by as the hot steamy water was already in the expensive bathtub. Impressive. She was a better maid than Hannah. And more attractive. And kinda...cute...

Wait, what the bloody hell was I thinking now?! She was just a mere servant to me, nothing else. Just because we had some...intimate moments together doesn't means anything at all!

"Master..." I heard her speak up, me, irritated as I was being interrupted in my daydreaming, turned my head quickly around to face her.

"Hm?"

"Your bath is ready."

"Oh yes of course."

I undressed myself and went slowly into it. The water sent shivers through my body immediately. I also received a slight hard on from this sensation. It felt nice. Baths often calmed me down when I was feeling uneasy. I mean how could I not in this manor full of filthy demons. Luckily (Y/n) wasn't one. But the Triplets...They were the ones I found the most useless next to Hannah. And the way I saw them around (Y/n) often...Made me mad and furious. But...

Why though? Why was I mad that she talked to the demon Triplets of my manor? When she's around them she's definitely happier than with me. For some reason, I thought I must change that.

While I was deep in my thoughts, I felt her rub my back and scrub my hair with the most expensive shampoo in great Britain. After all, I only deserved the best. The way she washed my body aroused me more and made me forget about her punishment. Maybe...She didn't deserve any more punishments for now. Only now I started to see the value she had to me. She was the only human being in this manor, together with me. Maybe I should start to treat her more human. She wasn't a monster.

~~Some weeks later, Reader POV~~

Master Alois has become nicer to me lately. I had no more punishments for weeks. But even if I had one problem lesser, I started to have another problem suddenly.