Chapter nine ~ Second Chance for Love

A few weeks later, I was still not feeling well. I often felt sick, especially in the morning. On top of that, I had a little weight gain and had strange eating habits. It was very weird, but I had no time to worry about it. After all, there were chores to be made and I didn't want to anger the master as I cared for him too much by now. I couldn't turn back but I have realized that I was hopelessly in love with the young Earl of Trancy.

Speaking of him, he announced yet another ball. I was so excited at first. Meeting that beautiful and well mannered Alois again, different from the one who would usually abuse me and give me the hardest chores. Also on top of that he made sure me and the Triplets would stop speaking together. There weren't too many occasions anymore where I would see them.

But there was one problem. I won't be able to see the well mannered prince Alois at all this time. He had heard from Claude that I was in fact not working on that day at all. That sneaky bastard couldn't keep his dirty demon mouth shut! But he told him only half of the truth, which I was kinda thankful for. The master told me he will make sure to lock me up during the ball, in the cold basement, so I won't be able to go anywhere.

The day of the ball arrived and just about two hours before it began, master Alois grabbed me by the hair mid-chores, a bit of horror written into the Triplet's faces when Alois dragged me through the corridors of the mansion and threw me into the basement on an empty plain white sheeted bed. He turned to me while smiling in a psychotic manner, his butler Claude next to him the entire time, watching the entire scene while I felt pathetic in front of that filthy demon.

"Just to make sure you won't try to sneak out of your chores this time. Claude go get it!"

Claude bowed and went to get a tons of dirty clothes from my master, placing it onto the bed next to me. The mountain of his clothes was bigger than me.

"Wash these and iron them after. I want all of it done by tonight when I come back otherwise...I will get rid of both of your eyes. Maybe even one arm or leg...We will see!"

The heavy basement steel door got closed while I heard his childish psychotic laughter and I was sitting alone in the dim light by now. Oh well, seems like I will never get to see Alois' good side ever again, the one I met during the ball that made my butterflies roar like crazy. It made me depressed to think about it. But now I had a lots of things to occupy myself with. Like his dirty laundry...I started to tear up in doing them mid-way.

"Why me...why do I have to fall in love with such a greedy mean bastard...He has no mercy at all...Can't he see that I fell in love with him and that I only want his best??" A familiar voice answered me in the dark while I silently sobbed. "Truly, he doesn't deserve you at all doesn't he?" looking around I couldn't spot anyone, but I felt two hands roaming my back then to my shoulders and I immediately froze to their touch. The sensation sent shivers deep down my spine.

Another voice came after that one, it came from my right ear as it purred in it. "Long time no see sweet sweet (Y/N). You are too nice to end up here, did you know that?" and yet again I felt another pair of hands roaming from my hips to my stomach to my legs. I smelt a soft cologne tracing over me.

"Let us help you out for a bit...You deserve better than this. Waaay better." the third voice said on my left while the owner's hands cupped my wet cheeks then played with my hair and twirled the ends of it between his fingers. Realizing whom these three voices belonged to I turned around, trying to hide my excitement.

"I-it's you guys..." I said halfway in fear halfway in happiness. Fear not because of them being alone with me down there, more of the master if he catches me with the Triplets and happiness because they came to save me, so they claimed.