Chapter six ~ The ball adventure

~Third person POV~

Ruffling of her dress could be heard through the corridors of the Trancy Manor. Every step were heard, made by the heels of her (f/c) shoes. Wearing her magnificent (f/c) silk dress and a veil over her face which she fixed on the sides of her hair, she made her way to her destiny.

"Everything will be fine from now on", she thought to herself with a smile on her face. No more humiliation, no more chores, no more abuse. Just pure freedom. With every step she could sense that this night will change her life forever.

In the ball room were already all the guests, unless two special guests. They were on the guest list as well. Especially a certain someone who would rather not want to be on that ball. Let's say, that he and Trancy weren't exactly the best buddies.

A knock on the door could be heard and reached Claude Faustus' ears. He turned around from his master and went to open the door to greet the last guests. As he guessed it was him and his escort behind the heavy manor door. The young earl Ciel Phantomhive and his Butler Sebastian Michaelis.

"Welcome to the Trancy estate. Please do come in and enjoy the ball, it has already begun", said Claude emotionless as he lead them to the ball room. When they almost arrived and passed by Claude, he glared at Michaelis and he gave a glare back as well. Both Butlers weren't exactly great friends as well.

The bluenette turned his head to his Butler, not noticing he and Claude glared at each other and asked curious as he always is, "I wonder what kind of women are seriously interested in marrying Trancy. After all no one knows how sadistic he is, unless us and some family members of his. This is alarming. I hope he's not planning anything bad. Although I don't think many women attended anyways."

"Yes indeed, but I suppose that ball is a great opportunity to get away from all the paperwork my lord. You were in dire need to take a break from your duties. Even a hardworking earl like you needs some off time sometime."

Sebastian smiled at his master after finishing his commentary. His master only stared emotionless back and replied, "Sebastian, make sure that Alois isn't plotting anything evil. If you find out anything suspicious, do tell me immediately. This is an order."

"Yes my lord", Sebastian nodded his head at his master.

They walked into the ball room, the room was filled with beautiful classic music, probably Bethoven or something similar. Violins, flutes and harps were played by a couple of men on a podium, a few feet away from the dancing crowd. The first thing Ciel and Sebastian noticed were the large amount of women who were present. Let's say, around 100 of them at least. Ciel gasped and his jaw dropped at the sight.

"Oh my, there are still many women interested in him after all. What a surprise. Seems like you were wrong my lord", Sebastian chuckled while putting his index finger on his lips.

"Shut up", Ciel replied pretty much pissed off by his Butler's rather rude but direct remark.

Meanwhile the person of interest on that night sat on a for him designed sort of a throne like a king. A throne made matching his nickname, which Claude and Alois' servants often repeat, "Your Highness". He was waiting for his Butler to return to him, and so he did. With slow and delicate steps the Butler Claude Faustus neared his master without anyone's notice. Just like a spider slowly creeping up the wall, trying to stay unnoticed by anyone, just minding it's own business. He came to a stop when he reached him and bent down to reach his master's eye level with his golden eyes.

"Your Highness, the last guest just arrived. We can begin the introduction of the interested women in an instant if that's to your liking."

Alois thought for awhile, his right hand rested on his cheek as he gazed through the dancing women and men with half lidded eyes. He was just handsome looking, wearing a white waistcoat under a white shirt. A silver ribbon was tied around his neck. On the bottom he wore white pants and white shoes. A perfect combination of the pure white color and the rather royal and off showing color silver.