Chapter 1:Pewdiepie?

Your P.O.V

*Beep!Beep!* It was the sound of your alarm clock telling you to get ready for school. You put on a deep red long-sleeve shirt and a white vest black jeans and yellow Jordan's. You run downstairs. Your late!

"_______ why did you sleep in so late?!" Your mom yells.

"I was tired!" You say.

"Enough of that! Get in the car!" She yells. She follows behind you as you get into the car. Her phone goes off.

" you gonna get that mom?" You say looking down at her phone. She picks it up and smiles.

"Well? What is it?!" You ask wanting to know her reason for smiling.

"There is a new student at your school." She said waving goodbye as you get out of the car.

You run into the hallway. Just then you crash into another person. You fall to the floor. You look up to find a hand outstretched following a dirty-blonde haired boy with icy blue eyes.

"S-sorry for running into you." He said blushing.

"No problem." You say.

" My name is Felix." He says you take his hand.

"And you are?" He asks.

" Oh, uh my name is _____." You say. You couldn't help but stare at his icy blue eyes, they were so pretty. Just then a girl with brown and blonde hair is standing behind Felix.

"Felix? Who is this?" She asked stepping to the right to get a good look at you.

"_-________ is her name." He said scratching the back of his head and looking down at the floor.

"She is really pretty!" The girl said smiling at you.

"Who are you?" You ask her.

"My name is Marzia." She said.

"Are you guys dating?" You asked Marzia.

"N-no we are next door neighbors." She said blushing.

"We'd better get to class." Felix said looking at you,"we are late."

"What class do you have first period?" Marzia asked you.

"Science." You said looking down at your schedule.

"Me too." Felix said.

"Me three!" Marzia said.

"What kind of accent is that?" You said looking at Marzia.

"Italian." She said looking at you and smiling.

"We're here." Felix said gesturing towards a classroom.