Chapter 4: Move along

Your P.O.V

You went to the nurse's office. You faked a stomach-ache. The nurse wouldn't let you go home since there was only two periods of the school day left. Just then Cry burst into the office.

"______ I need to talk to you." He said. You didn't protest because you didn't want to make a scene in the office.

"Okay." You said and went out into the hallway with Cry.

"Listen I am really sorry,_______." He said.

"I don't believe you." You say not making eye contact with Cry.

"I can prove it." Cry said as he pulls you closer to him. He cupped your face with his hands and kissed you. Your heart was beating so fast in your chest that it hurt. He pulled you away after three minutes. You blushed.

"I just want to tell you so you know you are my only one. There is no one that gets me like you do." He said.

"I.....thanks." You said.

"Let's go back to class." Cry said handing you your backpack. You nodded. You go out to the main hallway where you find Pewdie waiting for you and Cry.

"______,I am sorry!" He said wrapping his arms around you. You slap his hands away.

"So ________, do you like me?" Cry asked you.

"Yes." You say. What was this feeling?! You've never felt it before. You've never trusted any boy since the accident. But Cry....he was just different.