Chapter 3: Pewdiepie-1 Cry-3

Cry's P.O.V

When we arrived to lunch detention that afternoon I was pleased to find that me,_____,and Pewds were the only ones there. We could pass notes again! I've been in this teacher's lunch detention with ________ one time and the teacher slept the whole time.

I wanted to sit next to _______, but is seemed like Pewdie really wanted to sit with her so I sat at the desk next to the one ________ and Pewdie sat at.

"You know the rules of lunch detention! No talking!" The teacher said and sat in her chair. She fell asleep instantly.

"So _______ do you like me too?" I asked her.

"Ummm....I...." She stuttered.

"Cry how long have you liked me?" She asked me while staring directly at me.

"L-like ummm.....three years." I said.

"You've liked me ever since the 6th grade!" She yelled.

"Shhhhh! You'll wake up the teacher!" Pewdie whisper-yelled. The teacher didn't even flinch. I swear to god that women could sleep through World War III.

"So do you like me or no?" I asked. Pewdie gave me a dirty look and mouthed the words 'don't rush her'.

"Uh...Cry....I don't know." She said looking at the floor. I don't know why but it felt like I was punched in the stomach she didn't say 'no' but she didn't say 'yes' either.

"Do you like me?!" Pewdie asked _______. He was copying me. _______ just laughed. She couldn't tell but I blushed. I just looked outside. _______ must have felt bad because I heard Pewdie say

"______,you didn't do anything. It was me." I looked over and saw that her cheeks shined with tears. I felt terrible. Pewdie hugged her. I was angry now.

"I.....I need to get out of here." _______ said. Pewdie took _____ into the hallway. I couldn't hear what they were saying. She went back into to the room first. She didn't even face me. She turned around and looked at Pewdie.

"C-Cry....do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for." She said.

"Did you tell her?" I yelled across the room at Pewdie.

"Tell me what? ______ said.

"About the bet." I said.

"What bet?!!" ______ voice rose.

"Nevermind..." I said.

"No obviously it is about me." She said.

"We'll I bet on you because Pewdie thought he could just take you away from me! But I liked you first!" I said.

"You bet on me?! What am I to you Ryan?! Some kind of toy?!" She yelled at me. I could tell she was mad and hurt. She only used my real name when she was mad at me.

"Listen I'm sorry I-" I said as ______ cut me off.

"No that's it! I'M DONE! DONE YOU HEAR ME?! DONE!!" She yelled as she grabed her bag and stomped out into the hallway. The bell rang. Pewdie ran after _____.

"______! Wait come back!" He shouted putting a hand on her shoulder. She smacked it away.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled though tears.

"What did I do?!" Pewdie questioned.

"Don't play stupid Pewdie! I know you took part in this bet too!" She yelled at him and ran down the hallway. I fled the room.