Chapter 6: To Many People To Count! How Do You Have So Many Friends?!

Your P.O.V. (Part 2)

"W-Who are you?!" You asked. You opened your eyes to find yourself in the hospital.

"Your lucky Ryan brought you here." A familiar-sounding voice said.

"Cry?!" You said.

"Yeah?" He asked. You smiled knowing that your friend was there. but wait-

"Pewds??" You said.

"Well this isn't akward!" He said.

"Yeah how do you know that only we are here? There is another person in the room you know..." Cry said.

"Well I'm gonna have to say that it's that Ryan person you were talking about earlier...." You said.

"Your right." An unfamiliar voice said.

"My name is Ryan Higa! I-I'm sorry I ran into you earlier." He said. You opened your eyes. (This part is not meant to be racist to anybody. Ryan Higa AKA nigahiga is Asian. I am sorry if I offend anybody...) You saw a Handsome Asian boy. His skin was tan and he had spikey black hair. He was wearing a shirt with a ripped pocket and black skinny jeans with black Converse high-tops. Too many cute boys in one day! -You thought- Totally worth it to run into him!

"Ummm, why are you staring at me like that?" Ryan said waving a hand in front of your face.

"Because you look familiar." You said.

"You must be thinking of my friend Kevin, also known as 'kevjumba'. I just started youtube a few weeks ago." He said looking at the ground.

"Oh yeah. Your still cute though.." You say with a smile on your face.

"T-thanks...." Ryan said sheepishly.

"Sorry to soon?" You said blushing.

"Nah, it's okay I don't mind. Your not to bad on the eyes yourself." He said smiling.

"Thanks nobody has ever said that to me before." You said. You looked over at Cry, he looked away. You could tell he was mad that you were flirting with Ryan. You looked at Pewds, who just shook his head in anger and hurt. Ryan turned around to see what you were looking at. He must have seen Cry sitting there with his arms folded and Pewds shaking his head. Ryan put his hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be here, I better get going..." He said turning to leave. You sprung up from the hospital bed.

"Wait! Don't go!" You shouted. You immediately fell to your knees, still weak from being drugged up. Ryan rushed over to you, gently picked you up bridal-style and put you back on the bed. Cry didn't look at you at all he only spoke.

"Maybe you should leave Ryan." He said with an angry tone in his voice. Ryan looked at you with sympathy.

"Well, on that note I'll call Kevin so he can come and pick me up." He said.

"Wait Ryan, put your phone away! That won't be necessary." You said, before he could leave. You were mad at Cry. Maybe since you were in the hospital he might actully listen to you.

"Cry I'm sick of this!" You shouted.

"Sick of what?!" He asked.

"Just stop okay?" You said.

"Stop what?!" He asked.

"Stop making decisions for me!" You said.

"When did I ever make a decision for you?!" He shouted.

"Just now." You said trying to keep your cool.

"How did I make a decision for you just now?!" He shouted. You tried to remain calm, you failed.