Chapter 7: I'm Coming Home...

Your P.O.V 

You, Cry, Ryan, and Pewdie went to the muesuem, like you always did on this day of the month. You, Pewds, and Cry lived in the same neighborhood, It turns out Ryan did too. 

"So, ____ are you going to tell your parents what happened when you get home?" Cry asked you. You looked at him, confused.  Then you shook your head as you slowly remembered what had happened. 

"Cry, I can't go home.." You said, which mad everybody stop walking, you all managed to sit on a bench so you guys could talk about the situation. 

"Well why can't you go home?" He asked confused. 

"Because I can't tell them what happened, I just can't....." You said softly. 

"Well where are you going to sleep then?!" He asked you, with a hint of worry in his voice. 

"Right here..." You said looking down at the bench you all were sitting on and patted it. 

"_____ you can't.... It's the middle of winter! You'll freeze out here!" Cry shouted. 

"I have a coat..." You said quietly.

"Listen if you won't go home then your staying at my house!" Cry protested. You shook your head 'no'.  

"What will your parents say if you bring a strange girl home??" You asked Cry. 

"I live by myself." Cry said. 

"Now let's go your coming with me!" Cry said pulling you by your hand. You all made it home within less than 10 minutes. Pewdie's house was next to Cry's and Ryan's house was next to Pewdie's house. You all said your goodbye's then you and Cry walked inside his house. 

"Thank you, Cry..." You said shyly. 

"No problem.." He said, as he shut the door to his bedroom quietly. You sat on the couch and took your laptop out of your messanger bag. Your laptop was a Macbook Pro®. You went on the internet and typed 'Youtube' into the search bar. As soon as you were on youtube You typed into the search bar 'I'm Coming Home- The Fu' The video you were looking for popped up and you clicked on it. You waited for the lyrics to pop up. 

"~There once was a time when we were young, When pirates and spaceships were our hero's unsung.~" you sang. 

"~In all the battles we had won, I'm coming home.~"  (The ~ Sign means your singing btw if you don't know this song you can check it out on the video thingy over there ---->)

"~I may be just around the bend, Or this journey onward, may have no end.~"

"~But I'll never stop, My friend.~" You paused for a moment then sang. "~Find my way home.~" 

"~There's something turning inside, That helps me conquer this great divide.~" You sofly sang as tears rolled down your cheeks. 

"~Though the distance is far and wide, I'm coming home.~" 

"~Though troubles may wrap around me, Their tentacles bury, Until I cease to be.~" 

"~I think I hear the turning of a key, I'm finally home.~"

"~There's something driving inside, That helps me conquer this great divide, Though the distance is far and wide, I'm coming home.~" Tears were flowing down your face now, This song described everything that was happening right now in your life with perfect detail. You waited until the guitar solo ended and then sang more of the song as the lyrics appeared on the screen.

"~There once was a time when we were young, And pirates and spaceships were our hero's unsung, in all the battles we had won.~" 

"~I'm coming home....~" As you sang that line of the song you cried even more. 

"~There's something driving inside, That helps me conquer this great divide, Though the distance is far and wide.~" 

"~I'm coming home...~" 

"~There's something turning inside, That helps me conquer this great divide, Though the distance is far and wide, I'm coming home."

You wiped your eyes with the back of your sleeve and sighed, sadly. 'I feel more alone then ever but...' You thought to yourself.

"~I'm finally home.~" You sang softly, reminding yourself that there is no going back to your Mom's house. Besides you needed a break anyways, from everybody... Everything, And well, Cry's house was your only escape. 

"_____?" Cry said softly as he peeked his head out of his bedroom door, which was opened slightly. 

"Y-yeah?" You said. 

"Are you okay?" He asked you with a concerned tone in his voice.

 "Fine." You said plainly. 

"Alright, well let me know if you need anything." He said calmly. 

"Goodnight, Cry." You said softly. 

"Night." He said and closed the door. You turned on the T.V. and watched an episode of 'The Walking Dead'. Then next thing you know you were asleep on Cry's couch. It was basically was like sleeping on a bench, except Cry was right there if you needed him. He was your famliy now....