Chapter 2: Cry?!

Pewdie's P.O.V

When we stood in the doorway the teacher gave us a stern look especially _______.

"Your late _______." She said looking at ______.

"That is the second time this semester! Another late and it's a referral!" She yelled. ______ just rolled her eyes.

"________ just for that you have a lunch detention with me today." She said._______ sat in a double-desk with an empty seat I took my opportunity. I looked over at my best friend Cry who is one of the main reasons I moved here. He have me a thumbs up and passed me a note. It read

'That girl must be a broom cause she swept me and you away apparently!' Cry never wasted an opportunity to crack a corny pick-up line. I flipped over the note and wrote

'Dude she is MINE!' He smiled, The teacher slammed the ruler in her hand on Cry's desk, Making him jump. 

"So Ryan since you think it is so funny to distract people why don't you and Felix both come and keep ______ company at lunch detention."

Oh no! Not lunch detention on my first day! Oh well. As soon as the teacher turned around he passed me a note back.

'Dude no offense but I liked her first!' He liked her?

'You liked her this whole time and never told me?!' I wrote on the back of the paper. The teacher was still turned around.

'YES!!!' The note had on it.

'Well now I like her!!!' I wrote on the back.

'Let's see who she falls for!' He wrote back.

'Looks like that's how it's gonna be...' I wrote. Was I really fighting with my best friend? Especially over a girl I only just met! Yes I guess so...

'What's that supposed to mean? -.-' was written on the front.

'It means war!' I wrote on the back.

'Alright! Fair enough! But your gonna get schooled! Do you know how many times I have played Legend Of Zelda?!' He wrote.

'Well that makes me Link I guess! :P' I wrote on the back.

'NO! I'm her Link!' He said on the paper. I shoved the paper in my desk as the teacher turned around to see who was talking. She turned back around.

'Is she even your friend?' I asked him on the note.

'Go ahead,ask her.' He wrote. I leaned towards _______.

"Do you know Ryan?" I asked her. She stared at me like I was some kind of idiot.

"Of course I know Cry!" She said and turned towards the teacher. I threw my hands up in frustration. Cry laughed at my frustration. She passed me a note.

'Can I be part of the conversation?' She asked me on the paper. I nodded to her then passed the note to Cry who nodded to her as well. We already had lunch detention together so we wouldn't have gotten in trouble anyways.

'What lunch table are you gonna sit at?'______ passed a note to me.

I shrugged and wrote

'Idk yet. Yours?' I passed it to her.

'We will experiment tomorrow.' She wrote.

'What lunch table do you sit at Cry?' I wrote and showed it to ______ before passing it to Cry.

'________'s' he wrote. I showed it to ______.

"Is that true?" I whispered to _________. She nodded in reply. The 'end of the period' bell rang. A boy walked up to ________.

"Wazzup ______?" The one boy asked her while they did a hand shake.

"Wazzup Steven?" She said back.

"Who is this guy ______?" Steven asked her.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Steven asked her. Everybody was gathered around us.

In-between his fake coughs Cry said

"Yes." Everybody laughed. _____ blushed. It seemed this was normal behavior from Steven. They were definitely friends.

"Shut up Cry!" She yelled looking directly at him. Everybody laughed. Cry just looked around like he didn't know what was happening. I couldn't contain myself anymore.

"Don't act like you don't know Cry!" I said.

"Know what?" He asked me.

"Don't act like you don't know your too shy to tell ______ that you like her!" I yelled. Everybody laughed. _________ blushed. The first warning bell rang.

"Come on we're gonna be late!" I said grabbing ______ by the hand who had Cry by the hand. The desks in the reading class were for three people. _______ sat at a desk along with me and Cry.

"______,would you be so kind and pass this to Pewdie?" I heard Cry ask her.

"Sure." She said and handed me a note.

'Dude not cool! I wasn't ready to tell her!' The note read.

'Tell her what?' I wrote on the back. And passed it to ______ who already was holding her hand out.

'Tell her I like her! DUHHH!' He wrote.

'Well now she knows!' I wrote to him. _________ read the note. She wrote something down. Cry looked down at the note and wrote something down and passed it to _______. Then she wrote something down and Cry looked at it and nodded 'yes'. ________ hugged Cry. He looked over _______'s shoulder and smiled and mouthed the words 'thank you'. How is it that doing something that was supposed to embarrass him could help him?! Ahhhh! This didn't make sense!