Chapter 5: WTF IS GOING ON?!!

Your P.O.V

What were you going to tell pewds?!

"Hey umm, you didn't see that did you?" You asked him.

"See what?" He asked looking at you with a hint of curiosity.

"I tripped and fell..." You felt terrible for lying to him but what were you supposed I do? Cry looked at you and must have realized your one weakness was lying because you felt like you were going to throw up.

"Hey ______ I think you should go to he bathroom you look a little.....uhh...sick." He said.

You went to the bathroom and quickly locked the stall. You threw up instantly. You flushed the toilet full of your lunch and started to cry. You looked at the ground nobody's feet were there.

"Way to go _____!", You said to yourself, "Way to screw everything up!!" You whisper-yelled.

You then exited the bathroom. Cry tilted his head at you.

"You alright friend?" He asked you.

"Fine." You said. You lied again. This time you just shrugged it off though.

"Okay cool..." Cry said. You could tell he didn't believe you.

"Go, away Cry." You said shaking your head. 

"_____... Are you getting your period?" He asked which caught you off gaurd. 

"What the heck Cry!!" You shouted and playfully slapped him on the arm. 

"Oww..." He said with fake pain. You shook your head and laughed. 

"By the way Cry...." You said. 

"Yeah _____?" He said. 

"I'll be right back I just have to go some place real quick." You said. Cry nodded. You walked towards the cafeteria doors and entered the cafeteria. Technically you, Cry, and Pewds had stayed after school for no reason which could result in punishment but you guys all missed the bus and well..... Lets just say it wouldn't have been the first time you and Cry would get in trouble for doing that. Just then you bumped into somebody. The force of them knocking into you sent you flying back at least a couple feet. 

"Holy crap!! I'm sorry... Are you okay?!" A strange voice said to you. Just then everything went black.