A new type of like

By the time he realised it he was back to where he'd started.

He opened the door and walked into the kitchen to see Minerva McGonagall and Kingsley Shackelbolt in addition to Remus and Tonks standing around the kitchen table discussing summer plans.

"Er. I am just gonna go......" He said awkwardly, completely unsure as to whether he was in trouble or not.

He started to slip around the adults but Tonks grabbed the cuff if his shrit and pulled him back ruffly, her hair changing to a vibrant red.

"Harry! What was that!? You just get up and leave Ginny! No notice! In the middle of the night! What if there were death eaters around? What then?"

She ranted for another twenty minutes before he was allowed to leave, leaving him in a right mood.

He wasn't allowed to leave the house unless he's accompanied by an Order Member! The entire summer! What did they expect him to do all summer? Twiddle his thumbs and whistle?

He was still grumbling under his breath when he got in the room.

He'd forgotten Ginny was here and nearly punched her when he walked in.

He stopped his fist in mid punch and let it fall.

"Sorry." He muttered.

He pulled up the covers to his bed and turned over so he faced the wall.

It was four minutes before he realised his room was two times as big as it was before and all the furniture was duplicated. He chose to ignore this.

He eventually fell in to an uneasy sleep with pictures of Sirius flying through his mind.

Ginny was scarred.

Harry was screaming and thrashing around in his bed. She wasn't sure if she should wake him or not.

Turns out she didn't have too. Harry woke up panting. He looked over at a pale Ginny. She'd never seen him like that before.

"Sorry. Happens a lot." He said quickly.

He walked across the hall to the washroom where he washed his face of sweat.

His shirt was drenched so he just stripped it off. He threw it into the hamper by the tub. He wanted nothing more then to go outside. So he settled on sitting on the porch. A glass of water in hand.

He stared around the street. He sighed. Voldemort was ruining everything.

He took Sirius from him. He took his parents. Who was next? Ron? Hermione? Remus? Ginny? Mrs. Weasley? He didn't want to think about it.

He stood up and stretched.

He dumped the empty glass in the sink and jogged back upstairs two at a time. When he got back up stairs Ginny was curled in a ball the blankets on the floor.

He grinned as he watched her.

Her hair was spread out over the pillow the moon making it look pale.

Her dark lashes stood out on here pale face.

He noticed a light splatter of freckles across her nose and cheeks. He picked up the blanket and laid it over her.

She immediately stretched out. Harry laughed. She reminded him a bit of Crookshanks. Hermione's ginge kneazle- cat.

Harry lay down in bed with no intensions of sleeping. He watched the constant rise and fall of Ginny's chest. The slight mummer every now and then as she slept. He had to admit it.

He fancied Ginny Weasley.

(I just realised how Edward Cullen that last part was whoops)