A new teacher, A new song, A new year.

(A/N broken glass & on my own; Creds to 3DG. Warrior; Creds to  BethCrowley)

Ginny needed to know why Harry was so happy about when he came back.

finally she slipped a black sweater over her shirt and tiptoed down the stairs and out the portrait hole.

when she got to the room of requirements she paced back and forth three times thinking.

*the last room you were.*

When she opened the door she saw a white room with targets and dummies of the minister of magic everywhere.

She suddenly realised why Harry had been so happy.

He bottled his emotions and then come and here and, ransacked it by her guess, let go of that pent up anger.

Ginny, now satisfied, walked quickly back to gryffindor tower.

She slipped into bed quickly, but quietly and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

"Ginny! Ginny!" Someone was shaking her awake.

She opened her eyes and immediately closed them again.

"Ginny! get up! we're late!" Demelza, a good friend of hers, said.

Her poofy hair was tousled and her eyes were frantic.

Ginny looked at the time and swore loudly.

She jumped out of bed and ran to the showers.

She stripped of her pyjamas and jumped into the cold shower.

She hissed at the water touched her skin.

Ginny jupmped out and wrapped a towel around her body before hurrying to her wardrobe.

She wrenched open the door and tugged on the usual grey shirt with a v-neck with the house colours around the neck, and her uniform grey skirt.

She frowned at the skirt.

She really didn't like to wear skirts.

she dragged a comb through her hair then casting a drying charm on it.

Quickly, she tied it into a high pony tail (dress code.)

She pulled on grey flats with white thigh high socks.

Hermione skidded to a stop in the room. "Ginny! come on! Ten minutes until first period!"

Pulling up her tie, Ginny slung her bag over her shoulder and followed Hermione out.

Robes had been taken out of their uniform attire the last year because at least three students a week were in the hospital with burns from their robes catching fire.

As they ran down the stairs Ginny stuck her wand in her hair so it wouldn't break.

Ginny's pov

I was starving all through first and second period.

finally it was lunch.

I was one of the first in the great hall so I started to fill up my plate with ham, rice and veggies.

Harry came in a few minutes later with Ron and Hermione, all three looking cross. "What's up with you three?"

Harry's had fire in his eyes and was gripping his bag so tightly his knuckles were white.