BURN IT!!!

(A/N sorry this sucks. I wrote it at two am on a plane..... so... Here is my kinda crappy chapter)

Ginny's eyes widened in horror. "I am sorry, what!?" Ginny exclaimed.

"I just don't think  it's safe for you to be in any kind of relationship with my daughter at this time. She doesn't think about think about things when she's in danger. She just, does. I want you to break up."

He said, shoving his glasses higher on his nose.

For the first time since they'd arrived Harry raised his eyes to meet Mr. Weasley's. "I am sorry sir but I refuse to do anything of the sort. As well, I don't think its fair for you to be putting her down like that." Mr. Weasley raised a ginger eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"Because I love her. I refuse to let anything to happen to her. Nothing will. And for the other reason, she doesn't just jump to conclusion. She calcutes each move, she's not going to get herself killed. " He continued to stare down the older man. "Dad! You can't do this! I- I love him! You can't just do that!" Ginny exclaimed, her eyes welling with rare tears.

"Well, I think that settles it. I think you'll be fine for each other." "Wait, what?" Harry said seemingly snappng from a daze. "If you would stand up for her and yourself even if your scared out of your mind I think you'll be fine." Harry looked about ready to puke, or faint, or both. Ginny slumped down in her chair in relief. "God, you two are evil." Molly grinned. Since the beginning she'd been silent, letting her husband talk because she would have been grinning the whole time. "Well come on now. Get going. I've got..... Suff to do." Harry nodded quickly before grabbing Ginnys hand and half bolting from the room.

Harry and Ron both lay face down on their bed in Ron's room in pure horror. 'The book' lay face down on the floor. The cover showed a Quidditch player with the title 'Quidditch through the ages.' It was nothing about Quidditch both boys could assure you.

"Evil." Ron muttered.

"Pure evil."

Harry nodded into his pillow. The book was charmed so that as soon as you started you couldn't stop reading no matter how hard you fought. A yell from down stairs signified Ginny had just received her own fate." The book just happened to be 'the book " as in *the book* a book Harry wanted to throw in the flames of the fire and never see it again. "Evil." Ron muttered again. "I won't ever be able to look at Hermione the same way again." Harry raised an eyebrow into the pillow. "Did you just say Hermione?" He looked over and saw Ron's body stiffen like it always did when he was lying. "No. I said *girls*." "No no. I am pretty sure you did Hermione." "No I didn't."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Aha!"

"God dammit Harry."

"Haha."

"I didn't say Hermione."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't!"

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did no- ah not going to fall for my own trick."

"Your a right git you know that?"

"It takes a git to recognise one."

"Shut up."

"You shut up."

"You shut up."

"You shut-"

BANG!

They both looked up to see Ginny with wide eyes staring at them, a Hollyhead Harpies book held in front of her. "Burn it!" She screamed. "Burn it! Burn it! Burn it!"