Chapter 1: I want a filly.

Twilight and Rainbow have been married for two years. And the others also recently got married.
But Rainbow wanted something that wasn't possible.

Twilght walked around the castle in search of her wife Rainbow dash. Then Rainbow comes in the room looking for her wife Twilight. "There you are I've been looking everywhere for you.", Twilight said. "I've been looking for you too.", Rainbow said. "Twilight?", Rainbow said sounding serious. "Yes?", Twilight said. "I want a filly.", she said. "Rainbow are you sure? Raising a filly is alot of work.", Twilight said. "Yes.", Rainbow said. "Okay we'll go to the orphanage tomorrow.", Twilight said. "No.", Rainbow said. "I want a filly made from us.", Rainbow said. "Rainbow you know we cant do that, there isn't even a spell for that.", Twilight said sadly. "But there has to be a way.", Rainbow said looking down. Just them Pinkie bursts through the doors. "Guys! Did you hear? Zecora can make a fertility potion that let's you have a baby.", Pinkie said. "That's funny, we were just talking about having a baby.", Rainbow said. Pinkie gasped. "Your thinking of having a baby!", Pinkie shouted. "Come let's go to Zecora.", Pinkie said. "But first which one of you is going through the pregnancy?", Pinkie asked. "I don't know we haven't gotten to talk about.", Rainbow said. "Okay I'll go get the others while you talk about it.", Pinkie said. "No Pinkie wait.", Twilight said but Pinkie was already gone. "So do you think I should go through the pregnancy?", Rainbow asked. "Rainbow I wouldn't want you going through that but I'm not sure I'll be a good mother.", Twilight said sitting down. "Twilight you'll be a great mother.", Rainbow said sitting next to her. "Are you sure?", Twilight asked. "Yes your be a wonderful mother, your smart and kind and loving.", Rainbow said. "Thanks.", Twilight said. "And a demon in bed.", Rainbow said. "RAINBOW!", Twilight shouted and playfully punched Rainbow. Rainbow laughed. "Thanks any way but are you sure this is what you really want?", Twilight asked. "Yes, I want a filly.", Rainbow said. "Okay let's go.", Twilight said and got up. They went to Zecora's hut. The others were there waiting. And Pinkie was already planning the baby shower. "Is it true? Y'all really getting a filly.", Applejack said. "It's true.", Twilight said. They walked in. "Are you two sure, a filly is what you deserve?", Zecora said. "Yes.", Twilight said. "All I need is piece of spit or hair and I'll fix this mix.", Zecora said. Really no pony understood most of what she rhymed. So Rainbow spat in the beaker and Twilight put some of her hair in. After awhile Zecora brought back the potion. Rainbow took it and was about to drink it but Twilight took it from her with her magic and drank it down. "Twilight?", Rainbow said. "I told you I didn't want you to go through this.", Twilight said. Well this is gonna be fun.