Chapter 5: Here comes the cavalry

Twilight woke up on a park bench. She had no clue what to do. Either she could aimlessly wonder through the streets or get help but from who. Then it hit her, she can get help from the cutie mark crusaders of this world to help her find the college where Sunset and the others are. So she started to head back to Canterlot High, but the problem is that she forgot how to get there. "Ugh!! Why is this so hard!!", she screamed and broke down into crying.

She lost her child and now herself is lost. It was still early morning so no one was around. But then something zip past her, then there was the sound of it breaking instantly with a loud skid. Footsteps were heard. "Twilight?", the voice said. Twilight looked up to see a orange girl with purple hair looking at her. "Huh?", Twilight said trying to process what was happening since she did just have a mental break down. "Twilight it's me Scootaloo.", she said. "Oh! Hi Scootaloo.", Twilight said. Things started to look  up. "Can you help me to get to Sunset and the others?", Twilight asked. "Sure.", Scootaloo said and pull up Twilight.

... ... ...

Scootaloo had taken Twilight to Canterlot College and now all she had to do was go inside and find. "Thanks again Scootaloo.", Twilight said. "Anytime Twilight, and I texted Rainbow so she'll be her soon.", Scootaloo said and zipped off. Twilight smiled. Things were finally going her way. She waited for a while until Rainbow burst through the doors of the college. "Twilight!", she shouted excitedly and ran up to her friend and lifted her in the air with a hug. "I m-missed you t-too but I-I-I can't breath.", Twilight said. Rainbow dropped Twilight. "Sorry.", Rainbow said. "Can we go to the others?", Twilight said. "Sure.", Rainbow said.

Rainbow led her through the college. And up to a door which led to a room with seven beds. "Huh I guess they left?", Rainbow said. "Well you'll have to wait here until lunch.", Rainbow said. "But I need you girls now!", Twilight shouted. "Jeez Twilight calm down it's not like someone's going die.", Rainbow said. The thought of death never crossed Twilight's mind before but now she was starting to freak out."I gotta go find her!", Twilight shouted. "Ok ok ok calm down I see if I can get them but stay here.", Rainbow said. "Okay.", Twilight said.

... ... ...

Rainbow opened the door and behind her was the other girls. Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie and Sunset rushed to Twilight to find out what was wrong. Rainbow and Applejack didn't rush and Sci-Twi just stood at the door feeling awkward that her doppelganger was here.

"So what's wrong?", Sunset said. "I would like to know what all the fuss is about darling.", Rarity said. "Is there a monster, a evil wizard or a giant cupcake monster comeing to destroy the world!", Pinkie said. "Yeah who are you looking for?", Rainbow said. "Wait your looking for someone?", Fluttershy said. "Can y'all give the girl a chance to speak.", Applejack said. The others went quiet. "I'm looking for my Daughter."