Chapter 8: Spectrum's turn

Eleven figures stood on the side of a road as the sun began to set. Two stood by a car holding onto each other. Eight stood in somewhat scattered. And in the middle stood one with a gun against the head of a crying baby. "Nobody move or the kid dies. I meant don't move!" Shouted Adagio. Baby was crying loudly. "Shut up!" She shouted at the kid scareing it more. Though that was a fatal error because it is known fact among the residents of Equestria that baby's have no control over their magic. To which Twilight similed

The timing was impecable the baby began to slightly glow and then her horn, wings and ears appeared. Her horn glowed and she pick up Adagio and proceeded to continuously slam her into the ground over and over, which Rainbow Dash found hilarious.

Twilight ran to Spectrum and calmed the child. The others rushed to her side while Applejack, Sonata and Aria tied up Adagio. "That went easier than I thought it would." Said Rainbow. "Hey Twilight how's the baby." Asked Pinkie. "She's fine." Said Twilight holding Spectrum who had somehow fallen asleep. "Geez I was expecting something more exciting to happen but this is just anticlimactic." Rainbow sighed. "Rainbow Dash this could not of ended any better. No one got hurt, except Adagio, and the day is saved. What more could you want?" Asked Rarity. "Maybe Twilight could of been shot and went into a coma and then we'd have to look of the baby until she woke up?" Said Pinkie. Everyone just stared at here. "What? Was it something I said?" She said.

"Lets just go now." Said Applejack. "We'll just take Adagio." Said Aria. Putting her in the trunk of the car.

-time skip-

After some time of driving. "So that's what the child of Twilight and Rainbow looks like." Said Pinkie making Sci-Twi and Rainbow Dash uncomfortable. "Hey Twilight can you tell use who confessed first?" Asked Sunset. "I wanna know too." Said Rarity. "We don't." Said Sci-Twi and Rainbow in unison. But they were ignored. "Okay I'll tell you." Said Twilight. And soon they all began asking her about her relationship with Rainbow. From confession to proposal. All the way until they reached Canterlot High. Twilight said her goodbyes and went through the portal where she was ambushed by Rainbow Dash and the others. And then had to answer her questions too.

But the moment was ruined by Spectrum who started smashing Spike into the ground. They really need to get her to stop doing that when she's older.