Chapter 4: Kidnapped

Ever wondered what happened to the Dazzlings after Rainbow Rocks. Well here's  My version to what happened. Adagio was obsessed on get revenge on Twilight so she and Aria and Sonata went through the portal and started spieing on Twilight for the last few years waiting for the moment to take revenge.

"Well girls it seems now is the right moment to take our revenge on Twilight Sparkle.", said Adagio. "Good because we've been here for years.", said Sonata. "Tonight we go and take Spectrum to the human world and while Twilight is searching for her in this world we'll raise Spectrum in the human world and when she is ready we'll send her back here to kill Twilight.", said Adagio. "Isn't that abit overcomplicated Adagio?", said Aria. Adagio glared at Aria. "Fine.", said Aria. So they waited until it was night. They headed inside the castle and made their way to Spectrum's room. They made sure to be as quiet as possible. "I wanna hold her.", said Sonata. "Shhh!", went Adagio and Aria. But Sonata had woken up Spectrum. She started crying. They jolted out of the room and headed for the portal. Soon Twilight and Rainbow were after them. But they got through the portal. "Rainbow stay here I'll go after them.", said Twilight. "But...", Rainbow went. "No there is already another me there and if go too it might put the world off balance.", said Twilight. "Okay.", Rainbow said. Twilight walked through the portal. It has been four years since Twilight went through the portal and three since she last spoke to Sunset.

~human world~

Twilight had shot out the portal. She got up and looked around. It was night and dark. She knew she was going to need help from her friends in this world to help her. But by now they would be in collage which is what Sunset told Twilight last time they spoke. But Twilight had no idea where it would be. So she began to wonder through the streets of Ponyville in the human world.

On the other side of town Adagio was open the door of their shack. "Just as we left.", said Sonata. "This is no time to celebrate, thanks to you Sonata we have Twilight searching for us here.", said Adagio. "Yeah but she doesn't know where we are and neither do her friends.", said Aria. "Your right we might of pulled this off, she'll give up after awhile and then we're home free.", said Adagio beginning to laugh evilily.