Chapter 6: Unexpected help

After a lot of explaining and one of Pinkie's amazing hunches everyone was filled in on what is going on.
"Wow so you and the Rainbow of your world have a child.", said Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash and Sci-Twi were blushing like crazy knowing that their pony selves had a child together and they weren't even dating themselves. "Hey Sci-Twi and Rainbow how does feel knowing that your ponyselves have a child?", asked Pinkie. Both blush madly. "Uhh...weird.", they said in union. "Come on tick tock goes the clock.", said Pinkie heading out the door. "Wait were do we start looking?", asked Sunset. "Duh! At the dazzling's house of course, I delivered a taco shaped cake for Sonata a few years ago.", said Pinkie. They others did not want to bother asking anymore questions.

*** *** ***

Empty. The shack was empty. They had left. This wasn't good. Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie were trying to calm down and comfort Twilight while the rest searched for any clues that might tell them were they went.

~Yesterday~

"YOU WHAT!!", Shouted Adagio. "On the side note the cake was delicious.", said Sonata drooling a bit.
Adagio slapped Sonata. "You've just ruined everything and your thinking of cake!", shouted Adagio. "Guess we'll have to go somewhere else.", said Aria.
Sonata just sat there with her thoughts. They don't appreciate me or even like me! Pinkie was so nice to me, she had completely forgiven me and the others. Not like they deserve it. You know what I'm  done with them! I'm going to write a note to Pinkie telling her where we are going.

~the present~

Pinkie spotted the note under the couch. "Hey I found something!", she shouted. They all rushed to her. "It's a note from... Sonata?", she said confused.

"Dear Pinkie

I've decided that I'm going to help you find Twilight's daughter. I don't want to be part of the Dazzlings anymore, they treat me horribly. We're going to a place called the Grand Canyon but I saw a picture of it and it looks like Ghastly Gorge. You humans are weird. Okay see you there."

Pinkie read the note.

"So there heading for the Grand Canyon?", said Fluttershy. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go.", said Pinkie. "Sweet I've always wanted to see that place.", said Rainbow rushing to the truck.