Chapter 3: Troubles

Know I won't say everything in Twilight and Rainbow Dash's relationship went well. They did argue a few times but soon got over them. But with all the stress made by raising Spectrum they were about to hit the point that could change their relationship and Spectrum's life forever.

"Do you know why they aren't talking?", Fluttershy whispered to Pinkie. "No clue.", Pinkie said. "She's just been sitting there and stareing into the rain for days.", Pinkie said. "Yeah but at least Party Animal and Spectrum are getting along.", Pinkie said looking at the sleeping Spectrum Party Animal. "Yeah but what are we going to do her.", Fluttershy said. "You know I can hear you.", Twilight said. "Oh sorry.", Fluttershy said. "Can you tell us what happened?", Pinkie asked. "It started as a small argument and then-", Twilight told them about the huge fight she had with Rainbow Dash. "Oh my!", Fluttersh said. "I can't believe she said that!", Pinkie shouted. "Waaah!", the fillies cried being rudely woken up. "Pinkie!", Fluttershy said. "Sorry.", Pinkie said. Twilight got up and went to calm down Spectrum. And Fluttershy went to Party Animal. After some time they fell back to sleep.

~Meanwhile at Sweet Apple Acres~

"Rainbow Dash Darling do mind telling us what happened.", Rarity said. "Yeah you've just been stareing out the window for days.", Applejack said. "We had an argument and I...I said some things I shouldn't have.", Rainbow said looking down. "Oh!", Rarity said. "Well what are ya gonna do to fix it?", Applejack said. "I don't know?", Rainbow said. "I don't even think I can fix this.", Rainbow said. "Well you better think of something darling.", Rarity said. Just then it started to rain harder. Rainbow got up and headed to the door. "I don't think that there even is a way to fix this.", she said and left. Rainbow slowly walked out of Sweet Apple Acres and into Ponyville were she sat apon a storm cloud. She had no place to go. She had sold her Cloudsdale house years ago. She couldn't go back to the castle.

Twilight was getting ready to head back to the castle

Twilight was getting ready to head back to the castle. She took her umbrella with magic and took Spectrum in her hoof. Spectrum was wrapped in a blanket and Twilight held her closely to her chest. She got the door and started to walk. She was trying to figure out what to do. But one idea kept popping in her head and she did not want to do it. She looked down at Spectrum. Saddened tears roll down Twilight's cheeks. She had no choice. This could be the end of her relationship with Dash. But then she felt somepony nudge her neck. "Mommy be happy.", Spectrum said with a worried look on her face as she looked up at her mom. Twilight's mouth dropped open. Her daughter's first words. And what they were just made her sadder. The only way she would be happy, is with Dash. Twilight sat down in the water covered ground and cried. Spectrum was only a foal but knew that her mom was sad and tried to comfort her with a hug. Just then Twilight felt a warm embrace go all over her as somepony hugged her tightly. It was Rainbow Dash. "Mommy will be happy.", Rainbow said hugging Twilight tighter with tears flowing out her eyes. Twilight accepted the hug with full embrace. She turned around to face Dash. Spectrum in between the two. "I'm sorry!", Twilight yelled and and went into a long passionate kiss with Rainbow Dash. Eventually it broke. "I'm sorry too.", Rainbow said. Just then Spectrum sneezed. "Sounds like we need to get you inside.", Dash said. "Yeah.", Twilight said and they walked home, happy as ever.