CHAPTER SIXTEEN*

Warning - Things are about to get naughty! 🙈😜

Betty

I didn't know what pleasure was until Finn Moretti got his hands on me. The calluses on the pads of his fingers run over my nipples causing shockwaves straight to my core, and the taste of his lips on mine is explosive. It's rough and raw as he rips off my pyjama bottoms, yanking them down my legs with a lightening force. I do the same to his trousers, moaning when he moves my hair to the side to nibble on the sensitive part of my neck.

I almost come apart at the sound of his harsh breathing in my ear, and his touch is like nothing else I have ever felt. In all the urgency, he showed a tender touch - I'm in awe. Finn lifts me up and then slides me closer to the edge of the sofa, sliding my knickers off my legs with his lips following their wake.

"Open your legs," it's an order of the best kind.

I do as he asks, reaching out to touch any part of him that I can. Finn presses his elbow into the bottom of the sofa and braces near my core, pressing his lips further up my tender thigh, causing my breath to catch in my throat. We stay in this position for a few minutes, and then I watch as his head disappears directly between my thighs, his tongue flattening against my bundle of nerves.

My eyes roll closed when he sucks hard, concentrating on the same spot for forever. I lift my hips up towards his face and hear him groan through the suckles. A spike of pleasure hits me directly in the stomach, building and building until it hits the edge, tempting me to let go.

I let out a long moan. "Finn, yes, just there."

"You taste delicious," he growls, pressing his fingers into my thighs so hard it's bound to leave a mark. "Almost too sweet. Like a smoothie."

That will be the pineapple I always eat for breakfast.

I reach my hands forward and place them on the back of his head. "I need to tell you something," I gasp.

"Yeah, baby?" he grazes his teeth gently over my sensitive flesh, and I cry out.

It's something I'm self-conscious about, but he needs to know. "I've never had an orgasm."

Finn's mouth stops and its torture as he pulls away, leaving an uncomfortable ache. "Like never?"

My already rosy cheeks warm. "No, never."

There's a glistening on his mouth that both turns me on and makes me want to bury my head under a pillow.

Finn clears his throat. "Not even by yourself?"

"I don't," I break off, looking around the room if it means I don't have to say the words directly to him. "I haven't ever made myself, you know."

"Come," he grins, and it's incredibly sexy.

"Yes, that."

A horrified look suddenly comes across his face. "Betty, are you a virgin?"

"No," I rush, counting the handful of times Trevor and I had sex. "I'm not a virgin. My ex-boyfriend couldn't ever get me to finish."

Heat is back in his eyes. "I bet I can."

I laugh. "I'm sure. What you were doing just then felt different."

"It's only the beginning," he promises.

"I don't doubt- Finn!" I cry out when he gets back into position, sucking with even more purpose.

My head falls back onto the cushion with a heavy clunk, my teeth digging into my bottom lip as my brain tries to register how bloody amazing this feels. Who knew a tongue could do such intelligent things? Finn lets out small growls, the sound vibrating deep into the pleasure.