Chapter four

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE"

There is an excruciating pain in my... wait... what? My leg... its gone how am I feeling pain?

Oh god, I'm going crazy in this stupid hospital.

AHH god... Someone help me please.

Doctor Schmit comes running in, "you need to calm down"

"How can I calm down? My non-existent leg is hurting! How is this even possible?"

"It's called phantom pains, Phantom pain is pain that feels like it's coming from a body part that's no longer there. Doctors once believed this post-amputation phenomenon was a psychological problem, but experts now recognize that these real sensations originate in the spinal cord and brain. You just need to breathe and calm down. We can give you some pain killers to try to ease your pain okay?"

"That is crazy! Uhg okay just do whatever just make this stop I can't take this anymore"

I am so sick of this hospital. I don't like being treated like a patient. I want to do things on my own.

Going to the bathroom for example, it's weird having a stranger wait outside of your stall and have to hold you up while you go back to bed.

Doctor Schmit says that I should start exercising my other muscles.

I've been going to the "patients common" it's where a bunch if patients can go and play things like chess or talk.

I usually just go down to the common to look around.

I don't get many guests to visit me because school is back. I've wasted my whole summer in this dumb place. First my gymnastics dream is taken away and now my education. Just dandy.

The only thing I can do anymore is try to escape from my room and go to the patients' commons. All I ever do there is look out the window and ease drop on other people's conversations, but I guess it's better than staring at the wall.

I know almost everyone in the commons, but they don't know me.

There is a new boy in the hospital now. I saw him while I was at the commons. He was in a wheel chair, his hair was curly. But not the bushy kind of curly. It was just the right amount of curl. I wonder what he's here for.

His skin was really pale, and looked soft. His eyes looked tired as he looked out the window, his blue eyes sparkled when the sun hit them. I wonder what his name is.

I have been really lonely lately. I've had a lot of time to think. I won't lie but it hurts a little to know that no one even wants to visit me. Not even Yang or Lilly.

I see on twitter and Instagram that they are just going about their life. Not even giving a second thought that I'm in the hospital with one leg.

Even yang is going about his life and not even texting me.

I would text them myself and ask them why they haven't come to visit me but, I don't want to seem like an attention whore. If they truly cared about me and wanted to see me they would come... right?