25 ↝ movies & treats

Johnny Orlando
28 June 2017

•••

"Lights on or off?" I ask Mackenzie, and I pause by the lightswitch.

"Off." She smiles, and I feel a pang over my heart. This beautiful and wonderful girl is mine for the next few hours, and I couldn't be more excited. Flicking the switch, I make my way back down to the sunken lounge, grabbing a blanket on my way. I drape it over my shoulders, and she laughs, calling me a ghost. I relax into the couch, sitting next to her and pulling the blanket over our legs. I rest my hand on her thigh, and look at her sideways.

"Is this okay?"

"Yeah, but this is better." She says, holding my hand and threading her fingers through mine before leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, let's fix this." I say seriously, and she giggles. Keeping our hands threaded together, I lie down with my back on the couch so that shes snuggled in my side; otherwise known as spooning. Oh my god– I'm cuddling Mackenzie Ziegler.

"Thatttts better." She whispers, and it almost undoes me. Far out, she's intoxicating.

•••

Mackenzie Ziegler

•••

As the movie credits roll through, I notice Johnny's unease. Obviously the perfect basketball player can't keep still for a minute longer. I yawn, feeling impossibly small in Johnny's arms. He clears his throat, and I turn so we're facing eachother.

"Did you like it?" I ask, and his eyes crinkle in confusion.

"The movie dumbass." I giggle, and he absentmindedly twirls a lock of my hair around my finger.

"Oh, yes– I loved the movie." He grins, sounding distant.

"What's up?" I ask, noting that he sounds different.

"I'm just hungry." He shrugs, and without thinking I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, that wasn't proper!" He says, smirking, and I grin before pressing my lips to his; smiling all the while. Oh god. I'm suddenly aware of all of him; our legs, tangled together, his hands, one threaded with mine and the other in my hair, his chest, his abdomen, placed in the curves of my body, and his lips; softly and feverishly moving against mine. I close my eyes, pulling away, and he rests his head against mine as we breathe hard.

"How," He starts, "Do you do that?"

"Do what?" I gasp.

"Make me, well, feel like that?"

"I have no idea." I smile, closing my eyes. He traces patterns on my wrist, and it's not long before I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

•••

[425 words]

*edited