Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

I woke up to see I'm in the Med-jack hut. I look around me and sit up. I feel someone else presence in near me. It's Newt. His head on the bed, hands holding mine. "Newt?" I call softly, running my hand softly on his blonde locks. He start to stir. He woke up and look at me "Y/N... You're finally awake" he hug me. "How are you feeling, love?" "I'm feeling okay. But what happen?" "You passed out when the Greenie called your name" "right.... Now I remember" he pushed me gently into laying position. He run his hand to my hair softly "you should rest love. It's getting late. You'll start being a runner tomorrow" "but... I thought I should spend the night in the Slammer" I say questioning. "I manage to get them to lift that punishment for you" I just nod. I close my eyes and drift of to sleep. I'll be a Runner again tomorrow. I wonder what could happen in there to me. What's awaiting me? Most importantly why is there two Greenie in less than a month?

That doesn't matter to me for now, all
that matter is to find a way to
control this ability

-Back to Being a Runner-

Y/N P.O.V

I was awoken by Minho and Newt. I'm still in the Med-jack. "Come one, Y/N. It's time for a run" I nod and sit up. My body felt stiff so I stretch for a bit. I got up completely and start preparing. I grab my archery. Frypan gave me my supply for the run, I say thanks to him receiving a nod and a gentle smile from him. I walk side by side with Newt hand in hand. Once we reached the maze entrance Newt turn me to face him. "Be careful out there, love" he looks so worried. I hug him "I'll be fine, Newt. Don't worry" "I'll always be worried when it comes to you. You're my Girlfriend. I love you so much" he pulled me in a hug. I hug him back "trust me that I'll be fine, 'Kay?" I feel him nod and pull away. He kiss me gently and I kiss back. "I love you, Y/N. Be careful" "I love you too, Newt. I'll be careful"

"You ready?" Minho ask I turn to him and nod. Thomas is also there. He's running with us as well. "Alright! Let's get going" "okay!!" I start running in the middle I turn a bit to see Newt. I wave my goodbye to him. I face forward and run to catch up with the boys.

After a while of running we came to a stop for a break. We took out our lunch that Frypan prepare for us and start eating them. "*sigh* how much longer do we have to do this" I say solemnly. "We don't know either, Y/N" Minho say rubbing my back softly "cheer up! Where's your usual cheerful self?" I smile at him. "We must not give up. We'll find a way out someday" I just nod at them. That's not what bothering me. I'm scared of hurting them. Then out of nowhere we heard clicking sound of machine. I prepare my archery. The Griever came to view and I aim. As it get closer I release the arrow. As usual a spark of fire following it. When it hit the Griever it burst into flame. Minho and Thomas look at it wide-eyes. "H-how did you do that, Y/N?" Thomas shutter. "I don't know either" he was about to say something else when another Griever appear. "Shuck! Run!" I yell and start running.

We kept running. We turn around the corner to be met with a dead end. I turn to the Griever advancing at us. I took of my archery and give it to Minho. "Y/N! What are you doing?!" Minho yelled. "I'll be fine..." I step forward to it. I use earth bending, slamming them to the Griever and it dropped dead. "Let's just head back to the Glade" I say to them. They agree and we start running back. It's getting late anyway.

We are about to reach just around the corner I grab both of their arms. "Guys.... What happen today. Please.... Don't tell anyone" I plead. They look at each other for a while before looking back at me. "Okay... We won't" I hug them happily "thanks guys! Now come on" we start running back. We finally reach the Glade I was instantly in someone's arms. Newt. "You're safe, Y/N. I'm so glad you're okay" Newt said hugging me happily. I hug him back "I told you I'll be okay" he picked me up bridal style. "Newt!" I squeal. "You're tired so I'll just carry you to the dinning. It's time for dinner. You must be hungry after all the running" I just nod and wrap my arms around his neck as he make his way to the dinning hut.

Once we reach there everyone's attention is on us "here comes the love-birds" someone yell and everyone else cheers. Me and Newt turn scarlet on our cheeks because of them. Oh how they loooove to tease us. This shanks. Newt placed me on a chair and went to grab our meal. He came back a while later and place a plate infront of me. He sits next to me as always. We start eating happily. After dinner we went to bed. As always Newt gave me a goodnight kisses and wishes sweet dreams.

Today... Two of them finds out my secret.
I'm glad they're willing to keep it a secret.
But... Soon or later everyone else will know.
I have to do something before....
someone got hurt

*to be continued*

A/N: two chapter in one day! Wow, well I have a lot of free time so... why not? Thank you for reading, voting and loving my story. There will be more chapter so wait patiently. Bye!!!