Part 1

"Put your gun down! You are under arrest!" Natasha point her gun to the guys, she's alone and that make all of them just laughed to her. "Have you realize what we can do to you? We are ten here while you are alone.." Sam mocked her but she just smirk. "They sent me alone because they saw me defeated 40 mens in 10 minutes and 10 of you, will kneeled down around three minutes. My calculation never wrong." She said and that makes Sam rage.

"Kill her."

She ready in her combat position, kicking and use her legs to get down her enemy on the ground. Within two minutes, she defeated the nine of them until she stood in front of Sam. Sam wide his mouth, disbelieve of what he had seen.

"Who are you?"

"Black Widow." Natasha gives Sam her final blow, very hard and that makes him fall unconscious. She walks to the harbour, open one of the wooden box that contained drugs inside the soft toys. "Sir, its positive." Soon the police siren was heard and they bring all the criminals into the police track. Natasha smiled, feel satisfy with her task done very well. She is not serve to any agency like FBI or CIA, she stay hidden like a shadow and helps government to kick down all the asshole under SHIELD. No one know her real name, in SHIELD, she was called Black Widow. Beautiful but dangerous, she have partner, Clint Barton who also have a surname Hawkeye, good in archery and also a sharp shooter. SHIELD have specialist in hacking civilians camera to make sure they are all cleared from criminals, handled by Agent 13 which her name is Sharon Carter. Before Sharon manage to clear up all the camera footage, someone manage to slip the movement of Black Widow.

*********

"Bad news Steve."

"Keep on Bucky.."

"Black Widow.."

"Just keep on.." Steve smile when heard Black Widow's name. It's not like she is his girlfriend but he likes challenge, feisty type girl and Black Widow is his favourite type.

"She break our operation."

"No problem for me, I just want her tangled in her own spider's web. Do you have her face this time?"

"Yes.." Bucky handed a file and saw a printed camera footage of her. Even its black and white but he can say she is beautiful, her face is a sex symbol to men. Long hair and full lips.

"Arrange a 'party' for her." Steve said to Bucky and his heart beating hard. She is so beautiful, like an angel. He looks at Bucky and give him a sign to stay while others start to leave. Now only both of them in Steve's room. Bucky is his loyal follower, he was a present from Ivan, the biggest mafia based from Russia and Bucky now only accept orders from Steve.

"Bucky.."

"Yes boss!"

"Tell me more about this Black Widow."

"I can't boss, it is too secretive, she is not a CIA or FBI agent. She works under.. I can't tell what is it but there's a symbol on her uniform."

Later on Steve looks closer to her picture and the symbol, then he try to find it on the google. She try to match the picture with google searching. It's not found at all. "Can you hack into Interpol database?" Steve ask Bucky and gives him his notebook, Bucky managed to get into Interpol database and finally he found the link that linked to the symbol he search. "SHIELD.. So she's under SHIELD.." Steve ask Bucky to try hacked their file but all the information they want is not found. The SHIELD only put a name of the founder, Peggy Carter. "Peggy Carter.. interesting.."

"Carter.. I think one of Carter's family is working with SHIELD.."

"Find out who he is or she and force her to give an information about Black Widow. I want to hear her voice begging me to kill her! I want to make her suffer!" He crashed the pen in his hand. "I understand.."

"Start from tomorrow, you are not a Bucky, you are James Buchanan Barnes, a special soldier squad from marine, and.. a new member of SHIELD!" Steve will get what he wants and he will make sure Black Widow died in his hand.

*********

Natasha walking to the elevator, putting on her uniform, seems like there's a big mission wait for her. Pushing the glass door, and several people already wait her in the conference room.

"She's agent Romanoff, aka Black Widow." Fury introduce Natasha to one new guy.

"Well Natasha, we have a special soldier squad from Marine. This is Lieutenant James Buchanan Barnes.." Bucky turns around and shocked to see a female known as Black Widow. She is very beautiful, more beautiful than in the picture. He speechless. Red fire hair with full lips, eyes green like emerald, body with a curvy shape like a glass hour. She is perfect. "Hi James.." she greeted his hand and Natasha looks at Sharon. Seems like she non stop looking at the new member. Natasha take a chance to whispers to her. "Don't forget ask his number.." Sharon face become red, she looks shy all of sudden. James still looking at the person call Black Widow. Breathtaking. If this is not a mission, he would propose her become his girlfriend. Suddenly he feel regret become a bad guy. If he really a soldier, he would take her but for now, he needs to report duty to Steve and some info about Black Widow.