Part 12

"Fuck you Ivan!" Natasha standing in front of the big box, she was tied in the pool that created inside the wooden box. Ivan look at the creature in front of him. Natasha being bound tightly until no space for her to make an escape attemp. "You'll make me richer Natasha. Not even a slave I sold before can even reach hundred billion USD. You are very valuable." Ivan himself put a gag on Natasha by shoving a cotton ball, her head was being tightly wraps around with a black duct tape. "Don't stare at me like that.." he looks at his man. "Put a blindfold on her and make sure no space of escape."

The box being closed and Natasha screaming loudly, too bad no one can heard her voice. Cannot see, speak and move is the most painful experience.

***********

Tony received a call from Pepper and its kinda important.

"Tony, I managed to track the girl that Natasha might be there."

"Where?"

"Dubai."

"Prepare the cash as I asked, I will get my sister back." He end the line and looks at Bucky and Sharon. "Ms Carter, get ready with Interpol and SHIELD. We will go to Dubai. And you Steve.." He sharply look at Steve who was now fully awake at the situation. "..please make something for I willing to call you brother in law." Steve smile to Tony and at the same time, Clint arrived with quinjet.

"Wow, very exclusive but need to sharpen some part inside.." Tony get on the quinjet which is one of his creation, including SHIELD office and its facility inside.

***********

Natasha can heard the box opened and her blindfold being pulled off. She confirm she is in Dubai when she saw a pair of couple and their son waiting. Natasha looks at the couple, they looks familiar and they brought a lot of black case. Their son not so bad look but.. Natasha recognize something. It is Clint! Is that Clint try to bought her? She looks again at Clint, he have a brown beard and also his eyelash very thick. They are all in Arabian fashion style. Natasha's being release from the pool and her gag was remove from her. Clint brought her slowly to his arm and pretend to kiss her cheek, means they agree to the trade. The collar around Natasha's neck being undo.

"Thanks for the trade, Mr. Ivan. Enjoy your life in prison." Ivan turns around to see the guy who act like an arabian male is Tony. The black case Ivan hold transform to become a cuffs, the powerful one created by Tony. "You can't break it because its from Stark Industries." Several men come forward to attack them but suddenly a woman in disguise show herself, and its Sharon. Steve and Bucky came forward help them to decrease the amount of the men, Ivan have a wide connection of slavery and drugs trade and that's make him have black group to back up.

"Lets go Nat!" Steve hold Natasha's hand and run together.

"Party!" Tony announced and he suddenly transform become an Iron Robot. More of the laser beam shoot on the enemy.

********

"What are we doing here?" Natasha asked Steve as they entered the jet that brought Natasha to Dubai.

"Finding a controller. That's the only main switch we can destroy. If its not destroyed it now, more will come and haunt you." Steve looks at Natasha carefully. "I don't want to lose you Natalia.."

Natasha blushed, she know its not the right time but the moment seems stopped until they heard a footsteps near them. They stare each other and the unknown man attacks Steve. "Fly this jet Natasha!" Steve shouts and Natasha take her seat in the cockpit. It is not hard for her to handle the small jet since she was trained by SHIELD to become the best secret agent and furthermore, her half brother Tony Stark is one of the big investor in SHIELD which make Natasha get the best trainer in the world.

The jet stumble back and forth and Steve still fighting the unknown man. He have a dark skin like Sam. Natasha trying to control the velocity of the jet, she needs to find another good place for Steve and her jump from the jet since the jet have loaded drugs and black money inside. Steve able to defeat the guy but before the guy smirk to him, he take out a remote and suddenly the bomb inside the jet are active and only 60 seconds left for Natasha and Steve to get away. The guy has died immediately.

"Turn autopilot Natasha! We will jump from this jet!"

"What? Are you crazy?!"

"I want my body in one piece when I died." 30 seconds left. Both of them panic. No parachute found.

Steve opens the main door and all the wind blow the things inside the jet. "Whatever happen, for the next birth, I just want this look and the name Natasha Alianovna Romanova-Stark is written together with my name Steven Grant Rogers in destiny book. I love you Natasha."

"I don't have words to say but I love you too.." Natasha close her eyes, and they jump from the jet. Both of them know they will die and Steve tightening his hold on Natasha. He doesn't want to found separately from Natasha. The heard the jet explode on the air. Thirty meters to reach ground before something caught them two from falling. It is Sharon and Bucky. They arrived safely on the ground and all the men who attacked them earlier has found their memory back. They are all asking to each other what happened.

"I think the controller destroyed inside the jet.."

Tony looks at Steve and show a sad face. The pretended one. "Sorry Steve, your guardian Ivan get killed by me." Tony smirked to Steve and he hugs Natasha. "You really need to explain why you both get naked in the cell.." Natasha blushing. "Its because Loki told me I can be invisible of recite some mantra.."

"You are not a Sue from Fantastic Four.. oh God.. too much influence from that guy.." Tony exclaimed and look for Bucky and Sharon, two robots holds hand each other. "You two, please stop make my robots looks homosexual.." all of them laughs and happily going home.

******

"Why you not go back to SHIELD?" Natasha asked as they cuddle each other, Natasha on Steve's lap and they just finished making love.

"I'm thinking of to run my own business.." Steve kissed her again, bring her hand to touch his face.

"Maybe a barber shop.." his answer get a small laugh from her. "Why?"

"Because.. do you remember the time you were restrained? You told me to shave my beard and all hair on my face because you could feel a brush kissing you.." this time Natasha laughs hard with Steve.

"Funny but.. if you open a barber shop, why not we do a joint venture? I can be a hair stylist!"

"That can be awesome combination.. but for now, we need to get ready for Sharon and Bucky's wedding."

"Yeah.. lets go, Captain Grant.."

"My little red riding Natalia.." both of them continue kissing and seems like they will come late to the ceremony.

**********

Finished! There several other stories I need to make the end.

Change of Heart
Advantage
You're My MP3

I'm just starting to plan ripped a character from a movie series where Natasha enters the school boy and disguise herself as a boy to get a room with Steve. I really need to rewatch the series again. So for now, thanks for all the voting and comments! I really appreciate it so much.