Part 6

Steve stare at her, try to find his blocked memory. He can't let her controlled his mind. She is the first person who survived more than 24 hours under him. He lean closer to her, fill his nostril with her body fragrance. He likes it a lot, familiar scent. Natasha awakes to see Steve just a few inches from her face. "You scared me.." Natasha frowns, rubs her eyes and then realize her hand not bind anymore but she realize its hard to move her feet because of the chains that bind her legs. "I thought you are fool to make me free without any restrain."

"Eat because I don't want to let you get starved, I have to see my leader and by that time, I will put you in the glass cage, same like the first time you awake here."

"I have any choice? How dare you to put me like a fish in an aquarium. I'm not a mermaid."

"I wont let you go.. you should be glad, you are still alive by now but dont test my patience."

Natasha laughs, and that makes Steve get weird. "Kill me? You won't do that instead you save my life.."

Somehow Steve smile at Natasha's comment. She chattering and his eyes never stops to look at the angel face.

"I never thought, Black Widow is a talkative person."

"What you expect of Black Widow?" Natasha asked, this time she eat slowly her breakfast, listening to his story.

"Black Widow.. hmm something evil like ghost, a real spider.. black color.."

"Hahahahahaa" Natasha laughs hard and Steve laughs with her too. "Seriously.. you are so mean about me.." laughing and joke like this somehow made Steve remembers he had this kind of laughs long time ago.

"I never thought you are the Black Widow.. a dangerous secret agent but now, you are in my grasp."

"I know you want me in your bed, if you want it so bad, just tell me.. I saw you get hard everytime you touch my skin.. right?" She smirks.

"I have my pride, you are just nothing compared to the girl I slept." Steve turns away, his face get red when Natasha mentioned about his sexual attraction. She is right, everything about her is very fragile. She's like a white canvas.

"What you will do to me next? You just can't keep me here forever. There's many criminal out there like you."

"Oh? You know what Black Widow, you just give me an idea." He lean closer to her, grip her chin hard. "I will make you as my sex slave, fuck you senseless all night, restrain you in the day light, you will only drink from my seed, you will eat only when I order, you will 100% mine. Fully mine!" He let go her chin and walks to the door, but Natasha smirk to herself. Steve forgot to lock the basement door. But first, she needs to unlock the padlock that bind her chains together. "Stupid criminal.." It is not a problem for her, she use her necklace pendant, it is an arrow shape, a gift from Clint.

********

"Sharon.. wake up.."

"Uhm?" Sharon rubs her eyes, they are still on the lorry but it stop already. There's no people at the construction site. "Come.. lets get out from here.." Bucky helps her get down from the lorry and both of them stretch their body. It's morning, Sunday. No people work on the weekend. "Where are we?"

"I don't know.. maybe in Brooklyn?" He points toward the notice board of the construction site. Sharon looks at Bucky. "My late aunt Peggy lives here.. I still have her key.."

"I don't have choice.." Sharon stare at Bucky. "You are a good man.."

"No.. I just a bad guy.. after all this problem settled, I will surrender myself to police." Bucky bites his lips.

"I will wait, no matter how much time your punishment will be sentence on you.."

"Uhm, good idea, I can have a good food from you.." Bucky smiled and Sharon hugs him tight. "I willingly have my wedding location in prison.."

"Lets go James.. we need enough rest before we can arrange plan to get Natasha back."

******

Natasha wear her black boots back, slowly sneaks on the door to know either Steve still there, guarding his door or far away from her. Turn the door knob quietly, she peeks slowly behind the wall. Where's Steve might be? Scanning around if have the main door or at least a window. She is clever, she knows windows and doors always locked by captor and she find a way to get on bathroom, her body size enough for her to get escape. When she's inside the bathroom, she looks amazed with the decoration inside. Bath tub with jacuzzi, blend with aroma from lavender make her become statue and she surprised when heard the bathroom door closed with force. When she turn around, she saw Steve, half naked. A towel wraps around his waist.

"Trying to escape?" Steve asked as he walks closer to Natasha.

"No, I just.. at least want to brush my teeth, I want a full hospitality even I abducted my crazy psychopath criminal.." she crosses her arm, turn away from Steve. She close her eyes, waiting for his attack but she surprised. All she can see in front of her is a hand holding a fresh towel. "Get freshen yourself, I don't like my slave smells bad when I fuck them." Steve said to her, Natasha frowns and forcefully grabs the towel from his hand. She turn around to Steve, instead of say thanks, she stick out her tongue to him. Steve try to control his smile, because in his heart, his heart had fallen to the Black Widow. "What are you waiting for?! You sick pervert old man!" Natasha try to push him out but Steve doesn't move even an inch.

"Well, strip now." His order in serious tone. Natasha show a blank face. "I said strip, or do you want me to use drug on you again?"

She have no choice, slowly she remove her garments one by one and Steve feel amazed with her body but she has a scar on her stomach. He comes closer and touch the scar. "Where you got this?"

"My first mission with Captain Grant."

Steve head suddenly flashes with an image of a man with a teenage girl, red hair and the girl hurtly injured, he have to make a small operation, take out the bullet from inside the girl's belly. "Don't worry, you are still attracted to me.."

"It's a fatal attraction." Natasha commented and Steve lean closer, Natasha close her eyes shut, just bear with her destiny but Steve instead pick up her garments from the floor. "Silly.."

"You jerk.." Natasha heard the door being closed and also locked from outside. She thinks she is smart enough but then she cursed to herself. "Fuck Steve! No wonder he pick up my garments!" Now Natasha can't make her escape unless she's willingly run with no direction with only a towel around her body.