Part 9

"It's heavy to carry you like this.." Steve said while put her on the bed. Natasha trying to lift up her head but failed since the Kentamine effect still lingered. She only can see a decorated ceiling and then Steve's face on her. Her body paralyzed and Steve took both her wrist and chain her on the headboard. "Who ask you to abduct me? And you won't get away with this.."

"Nope, you are wrong instead. They won't get you since we are in Russia and you slept for about 18 hours."

"For real? But how?"

"My private jet."

"You drive?"

"Of course yes."

"Terrible driver.. Why I still can't move my body? 18 hours must get the drugs away from me."

"Every three hours, I will inject it inside your body, just to make sure you won't awake."

"You know the effect of too much drugs right since you are the drug dealer."

"Yes, but I use it on a small dose.. no effect on you unless you feel tired and sleepy.." He take out another syringe and Natasha try to protest. "No! Not again!"

"This is an antidote to melt the drug effect from your body so you won't be paralyzed anymore.. I don't like to torture you in your weak condition right now. Its cruel."

Natasha smile. She confirmed that this person is Captain Grant. No matter how much teribble person he became, he's always have a soft hearted. "That is not cruel.."

"Then?"

"You fall in love with me.." Natasha statement make Steve turn away aftee he injects a liquid inside Natasha. She is right, this is his first time liking a girl and its Natasha but his meeting with Natasha feels like he had already known her for a long time.

"I need to go.. bathroom.. I feel like want to puke up."

"I am gladly will allowed you to go but you are a girl with full of liars."

"Believe me.. please.."

"Alright.." Steve let go of Natasha and she is right, her body can move but still weak and Steve needs to hold her balance from fall unti they arrived in the bathroom. Natasha let out all the dirty solid stuff in the toilet bowl and Steve keeps rubbing behind her back to make her comfort. "Wash your mouth.."

Natasha just nods move to the table top sink. Steve stand beside her, watch her action if she try want to eacape and two, he afraid if she lost her balance. "I feel dizzy.. my head hurt.."

"You can move right?"

"Yeah.. but I want to sleep right now.." Natasha have a hard time to walk and Steve had to lift her to the bed. He helps Natasha get her pillow and put a thick blanket on her. "I will turn on the heater.."

"Steve.."

"Yes, anything you want?"

"Please stay.."

Natasha's request is unexpected. Steve smiled to know that he doesn't need to cuffs Natasha.

"Are you sure? Because I will hugs you tight.."

"Yeah.. you will be my big pikachu plushie since you kidnapped me, I will hugs it and that makes me sleep.." Natasha yawns, she feel no worry because of Steve changes behavior. She learn something. Steve will not do harm on her as long as she stay around Steve. Steve laughs hard to know that Natasha still sleep with a plushie soft toys. Suddenly his head remember something. An image of Pikachu plushie. It was a put on the floor with a notes in front of someone's door. He holds his head, dizzy with several images that keep going played in his head. Natasha closed her eyes, and Steve looks at her face. She reminds him of someone but he doesn't know who it is.

*******

"We lost the track of Black Widow." Maria told Fury and seems like all of them waiting for Fury's next order. "We need Stark, and.. Banner's antidote."

"I'm sure Tony doesn't want to coorperate with us." Maria comments but Fury smiled. "For the sake of Natasha Romanoff, he will do it, even they were born from different sperm."

"Excuse me, language sir." Sharon clears throat and that makes Fury laughs. "No need protocol in this kind of situation."

*******

"How the fuck do you know Natasha is my..half sisters?!" Tony kinda mad and one woman shouts from kitchen. "Stop cursing Tony! I don't want our baby become like you!" Sharon and Bucky heard the woman's voice and then she appears with a baby bum, still small. Sharon goes closer to her and look at the baby bum. Her face shine and hopeful, one day she will have a family with a guy that loves her because of herself. "Three months?"

"Kinda.. but hey you guess it right. By the way, I'm Pepper." She shoved her hands to Sharon and Sharon politely greet back. "I'm Sharon Carter."

"Carter? Hey my father always seduce your aunt. We will be cousin or sibling if your aunt marry with my father, Howard Stark." Tony get a glare from Pepper and he become silent. "Oh okay I will help you for the sake of my father who wants his ex girlfriend.."

"Ex?! Oh god you and your father.. lets go baby, don't follow your father's attitude. Sharon, I will continue my work." Pepper go inside the kitchen and Tony continue his focus. "Where is Natasha?"

"Kidnapped." Bucky told him and he get laughs from Tony. "Impossible, even I can't fight her when we both do sparing."

"She's kidnapped by Russian's assistant mafia leader." Sharon's turn told him and this time his face become serious.

"Who is that jerk?! How dare he touch my sister?!"

"Steve Grant Rogers."

"Captain Grant?" This time his face become pale. "No no.. I can't help you. You need to call ghost busters! Oh ya, i can help you, pay the cost for ghost busters."

"Captain Grant still alive, Russian mafia keep him and make him apart of their strong men to run the business trade."

"Follow me to my lab. Pepper, prepared more two dishes! Bucky and Sharon will have their dinner here." They follows Tony through his secret path of his lab.