Part 7

Steve heard the knocks on the bathroom door, he smiled knowing that she can't escape. He took back her original outfit, its been washed ans dry in only 30 minutes since he don't keep the girls outfit and to kidnapped Natasha and keep her stay, is not apart of his plan. He opens the door, seeing Natasha. She wraps the towel around her body but her thighs exposed and he can see a cleaveage. They doesn't make a voice when Steve gives her back her garments and Natasha knows Steve had washed it. "You wore G-string."

"Yeah and its sassy!" Steve almost leave when Natasha calls him. "I want to ask your help.." Steve turn around to see Natasha get all shy, her face get red. "Buy me a pad.. women pad.. I have my period, first day and.. I have stomach cramps.." Steve looks at Natasha, wide his mouth open. "What did you just say?"

"My.. below parts bleeding.. it's coming because I feel tense with this abduction and slave stuff all like that! Ughhhhh! And.. I need extra panties too.. not a G-string.."

Steve imagined himself go to buy all that stuff at the store. A wanted criminal like him bought a women stuff. He shook his head and calls Bucky. Natasha waiting at the door, frowns.

*****

"Steve call me.." Bucky shows his screen to Sharon.

"Answer it.." Sharon was preparing their lunch, no breakfast since it almost reach noon. Bucky just listens to Steve over the phone and end the line.

"What Steve said? Is Natasha with him?"

"Steve never did this to any girl." Bucky still in wide jaw opens.

"Tell me what happen?!"

"Natasha.. she's period and Steve kinda ask me to buy these stuff from the store and send it to him quickly."

"Thank God! She's still alive." Bucky looks at Sharon, she really have a good heart and she still have a time to worry about her friends but in Bucky's mind, he wonders why Natasha still alive in Steve's hand because no victims can survive more than 24 hours but Natasha almost reach two days instead Steve bought a stuff like that for her. Is Steve remembered his past?

*********

"Do you want anything?" Natasha hugs her knee on the couch, her face all moody. She shake her head, doesn't know what to do since her stomach cramps. Steve realize a change on Natasha, she don't feel comfortable and keep shifting around. "I better stay in the bathroom.."

"Why?"

"I will make a dirt on your couch.."

"Just wait, bucky will arrived soon."

"I can't wait!" She get up and enters the bathroom, sitting inside the empty tub, face frowning and hugs her knee back. Steve then come to her, hauled her from inside the tub then carry her to the basement. "What are you doing?!"

"Stop with all of this excuse to bait me out from this house so you can make an escape."

Natasha silence, seems like her plan failed and she had no choice. She suddenly attack Steve by grip his head with her killer legs and he falls on the floor. Natasha took this chance grab her boots and put it on quickly and almost readt to crash the window with her body, even its hard and painful but she have to do it. "Fuck bitch!" Steve cursed and she doesn't know where is she. It's look like her prison is on top of the hill. She needs to get faster, get down to the bottom and get help from passed by strangers.

"Natasha!"

She heard Steve's voice and decide to just hide behind the bush.

"Come back here Natasha! You'll get hurt once I found you, surrender yourself. There's no way out to the main road."

Natasha feel scared. This is her second fearest in her life after the death of Captain Grant. She focused on Steve and didn't realize there's someone behind her. She shocked, a hand clamps over her mouth and hold her tight. "Sharon at her aunt's house in Brooklyn, just trust me and we will get away from here safely, you understood?"

Natasha nods once and Bucky lead Natasha to the secret exit.

******

"Sharon, guess who?" Sharon was busy at the kitchen, when suddenly Bucky get home and she was surprised, Natasha was standing beside him and both of them hugging each other.

"I worried about you!" Sharon exclaimed and then Natasha looks at Bucky. "I worried about you more when you are with this criminal."

"Natasha, Bucky is not like what we think.. he.. he is nice and willingly to help me to get you back safely.." Sharon try to defend Bucky while Natasha frowns.

"Umm.. your panty inside this package.."

"Thanks, I really need it, your psychopath leader lock me underwater.." Natasha takes the package from Bucky and get upstairs.

"Is she really on period?" Bucky ask Sharon once Natasha gone.

"That's one of her trick to get symphathy from her enemy." She laughs.

Steve looks at his phone and seems like Steve signal try to locate his current location. "We need to move ASAP. Steve trying to locate me.."

"But where?!"

"SHIELD headquarters.."

"No no.. you will be imprisoned once you were there.." Sharon shakes her head and come closer to Bucky.

"Give me a chance to redeem myself.. I don't mind to get imprisoned as long as you and Natasha safe.."