Part 8

Fury, Maria even Clint surprised to see Natasha standing, leaning on the glass door and step inside the room with a style like a supermodel. "Miss me?"

"Natasha! Where'd you gone?" Clint asks her as she pulled to his chest. Fury behind Clint and he say something. "I'm glad you're back, well SHIELD will arrest James-"

"Actually.." Natasha cut Fury's word. "Me, James and Sharon have our own mission.. trace back Captain Grant."

"Are you crazy? He's dead 10 years ago."

"I thought like that too but, Russian mafia leader, Ivan.." Natasha put Steve's picture taken from Bucky's phone and copied out into a hard copy. "...have his highest assistant name Steve, and ironically he have a same face like Captain Grant." Fury look at the picture and then looks at Natasha. "Bucky is really a soldier, he is my friend, doing undercover and willingly sacrifice himself for me which is SHIELD cannot arrest him." Natasha sighed, she have to at least give Bucky a chance to redeem himself because of Sharon. She can feel it. Then, Sharon enters the room with Bucky, they were expecting Bucky got arrest but Clint shoves his hand in front of him and they smiled. "Welcome to SHIELD."

Sharon comes closer to Natasha and  whispers. "What are you doing Natasha?"

"Giving second chance.. he deserve it.. people chance.." Natasha smiled. Their moment of happiness not so long when an alarm suddenly buzzing.

"SHIELD compromised. Agents get ready." The sounds system heard, all of them in the meeting room looking at each other.

"Natasha Romanoff."

Natasha try to focus on the voice from the sound system.

"This building has been hijacked by my gang, show yourself in the control room or you will lose some agents here."

Natasha dialled the number in control room, waiting for an answer.

"What do you want?!" Natasha feel mad, anger at the same time.

"I just want to take back what supposed to be mine." Natasha can heard Steve smirk over the phone.

"Fight me like a man! You coward!" Natasha put the phone and she looks at Fury and the rest of the team. "I will be a bait to catch him."

"No Natasha! Its impossible." Clint said while look at her. He can feel Natasha's fear and of course at the same time doesn't want to show her own weakness. "I have to Clint.."

Natasha walks slowly to the control room and Steve already wait for her in her middle way. Steve stood with a proud but then something prevent Natasha from keep walking when an arrow from Clint coming and explodes. Natasha took this chance to get away from Steve, she jumps from the balcony straight to the ground floor. The ransom has been saved by Bucky and the rest of SHIELD.

"Fuck!" Steve cursed by himself. He will get Natasha no matter what it cost. He chasing her, even she's far from him now. Speeding up his pace like he always did in his mansion. No women dare him like Natasha did and he likes it so much. Natasha realize he's just a few inches from her, they don't stop running and Natasha start to feel tired, she shook her head, eyes almost crying, she knows what will come but she's trying hard from lost her pace. One arm grab her waist from behind and make them fall on the ground. Natasha just realize, she was with Steve in a deserted air port. Steve on top of her, pin down her body with his muscle fracture. "You really test my patient."

Natasha just silent, slowly take her breathe and a bit scared. She doesn't have a word to say instead just bare with what Steve will do to her.

"Ahhhhh!" Natasha scream when she feels a sting at her neck. It is a syringe, a liquid to make her fall unconscious.

"Small dose, enough to make you see your future life with me."

Natasha slowly close her eyes, and Steve smirk in satisfaction.

********

"Natasha got caught.." Fury report to the others.

"We killed Steve."

"No! Its not necessary.. actually.. Steve.. his memory blocked by a liquid inside his brain."

"You not tell me Bucky.."

"Now I want to tell you." Bucky looks worried to all of them and continue his story. We need an antidote to melt the liquid and suck out from his brain."

"Where you got this technology?" Clint ask again, by this time Natasha will be tortured with pain.

"Ivan.. he create that kind of system and Steve is your death agent, Captain Grant. He's awake with no memory inside his head. I saw how the liquid works inside his head. I saw the transformation process. He is apart of Ivan's plan." Bucky explaination enoigh to make all of them dizzy. "Maria, ask Banner to create the antidote."