Chapter 1: A Dream Too Forget

First chapter coming up so sorry if it's terrible, also Nagisa POV means Nagisa's point of view and so on for all the other characters.
Hope you enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa POV - I was sat in class 3-e writing notes on one of Korosensei's lectures. Karma-kun and Kaede both already finished as they probably don't even need to write notes because they are both really clever. I then focused on myself again and noticed... I was in a skirt!!!
What the heck, I know that dreams are weird but why am I a girl. Since when did my mind conjure up such mad ideas.
And then the image faded and I bolted up right staring forwards, wishing I hadn't have gone to bed.

I went to get dressed and ready for school, I walked past quite a few mirrors but didn't notice any changes at all. Until I came to the bathroom.
"What the..." Stopping myself before I could swear.
My chest had expanded, not by much but enough to ensure that I had, boobs! I was still dreaming, of course I was still dreaming. All I have to do is pinch myself. "Oww, oww oww oww. Ahh why is it not working damn it."
I rushed to get some clothes and put them on before I was late to school. All I had to do was make sure no body looked at my chest for the day and I would be fine. I'm sure that by tomorrow I will be perfectly fine again.

Time skip - school

It was exactly as it was in the dream apart from I wasn't wearing a skirt, thank god. The lecture was almost done and I hadn't been questioned on why my chest was larger than usual. But then came lunch, and that meant a certain devil was upon me... Karma.
"Hey Nagisa, how ya doing?" He questioned being unusually polite.
"Fine thanks, just a bit bored from Korosensei's lecture that's all. How about you" I said, but my voice was strangely squeaky, almost the pitch of a girl.
"Im good thanks, are you alright though, you seem a bit... How should I put this... More feminine than usual." He said a grin spreading across his face as he teased me, but part of me told me he was catching on to what had happened already. If it carried on like this the whole school will know in no time. Oh god please no!
I blushed and walked away from him but he caught up easily, "what's happened Nagisa, has someone done something to you, I'll kill them if they have!" The red head said almost too seriously. He then proceeded to blush after realising what he had said. Wait, Karma, the devil... Blushing?!
"No, no I'm just going through some changes that's all." I said trying to come up with an excuse but failing miserably.
"Well, I'm here remember so if you need any help form a man then you know who to ask." He said once mocking me because of my high pitched voice.
"Well I'll definitely come and find you then." I said teasing him, again I saw the hint of a blush spread on Karma's cheeks. Could he really be blushing at me...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my first chapter I hope you enjoyed it.
Please feel free to criticise it and make me look like an idiot. And please don't just stop reading the book because I have and will be putting a heck of a lot of effort into this book so yeh.
Thanks for any likes and comments as well.