Chapter 4: The Biggest Mistake

I can't believe that we're already on chapter 4, I'm completely new to wattpad and there is already 4 chapters. I am trying way too hard. But anyway, thanks for the support so far and I hope that you are enjoying this mess of a book.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nagisa POV - It was the weekend, and I dreaded what my mum would make me do now that she knows I'm a girl. I'm going to have to wear all sorts of stupid outfits and it's going to be utter hell.
"Hello my sweet, sweet daughter. Are you ready to get dressed yet." My mum said smiling and gesturing to a wardrobe already full of girl clothes, it's almost as though she was preparing for a day like this to come.
"Do I have to wear girl clothes, I'll look like an idiot." I said pleading to my mum. But of course it didn't work.
"You will do as I say, otherwise I'll have to punish you, okay." She said going from anger to pure joy at the end of the sentence.
"Fine." I said wishing I was still a boy. The whole of Saturday my mum just dressed me in frocks, dresses and all sorts of junk whilst eagerly taking pictures. Some of the horrific things I had to wear included; a sky blue wedding dress, for some bizarre reason, a maid dress and a flipping mini skirt. Why did she even own these things, let alone own them in my exact size. She then let me go however when I went to get changed, all of my own clothes were replaced with of course... Girl clothes. It's official. My life is over!

On Sunday Karma came to my house and we went out together for the day. It was great to get out of the house and be with Karma, the only problem was that he made fun of me for most of the day because of the stupid clothes I was wearing.
"It's your own fault, you did call yourself a girl in front of your mum. I mean what did you expect. I have to say though, you look really cute." He said a blush spreading across his face.
"You wouldn't be enjoying it so much if you had to wear this crap, so shut up." I said glaring at him.
For the rest of the day we just walked around town and went to a bakery to get some fresh doughnuts. They were absolutely delicious.
However I dreaded school because not only were my normal clothes replaced but even my school clothes were changed.
Oh god... Tomorrow is going to be utter hell!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I didn't really know what to write about so if this isn't too good then I'm sorry.
Also one of my friends has started on wattpad and has a few books already so feel free to check him out, his name is Willjc03. Thanks for all the support so far!