Chapter 2: Coming out...

I hope that so far everyone is enjoying this book. I'm probably talking to no one right now, but never the less please do enjoy and leave a like or even just a comment and I'd really appreciate it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karma POV - Nagisa, my life long friend and the boy that I have had the hint of a crush on for my whole life... I think anyway. He walked away from me as the rose red blush on my cheeks began to fade. I hope he didn't notice me blush because I know that Nagisa doesn't swing toward men, it's a shame really, otherwise I would already be his boyfriend. But instead we are just best friends.
He worries me though, his voice was way to high a pitch, and his chest... Well, I'm not going into detail about that. I wonder if his mum has hurt him again. If she has; someone needs to teach that idiot a lesson or two.
"Please, please be alright Nagisa." A said under my breath so that no body else could hear it.

Nagisa POV - Why was he blushing, does he have feelings for me. I know that he likes to mess about and make jokes but this is going too far. We've been best friends for years now and I have too say, I wish we were more than that but I've never had a chance to express my feelings enough. But, maybe, just maybe now that I'm a girl I could...
Anyway I need to find a way to come out about this, maybe I should tell Karma. No, he would just spread it all over the school. How about, Kaede I'm sure she would keep it a secret, and she could lend me some of those things that girls wear on their chest. "Yes perfect, I'll tell her!" I said aloud in the canteen, regretting that decision as 5 or 6 people turned and starred at me.
"Oh, hey Nagisa. How was your lunch." Kaede said smiling kindly at me.
"Good, thanks but I have something to tell you... In private, if I could." I said, gesturing to a spot behind a tree.
"Um, yes sure, just be quick because we might be late for lessons.

Karma POV - I watched as Kaede and Nagisa walked towards an old oak tree, I then proceeded to find a good spot to listen in on the conversation. Part of me told me to go away and leave them in peace, but then another part told me Nagisa could be saying what had happened to him.
They began to talk, whispering at first but then I heard Kaede "You're a girl!!!"
Then Nagisa saying "Shhhh someone could hear that, but yes I'm a girl and I don't know what to do." Gentle sobbing began as Kaede tried to comfort Him, wait or is he a her now? I don't know but I'm very glad I listened in, this could mean I finally have a chance with her, him, ahh I don't know!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's another chapter done. And hurrah, I have gotten an amazing 5 reads on my first chapter. Unfortunately I am yet to get a like or a comment, so please make sure you support my stuff by leaving me a message or a like. I know this sounds like I am being greedy but I really would appreciate it.
Hope you enjoyed the second chapter!