Chapter 6: The Over Night Stay

WARNING: This chapter will contain lemon, I will be writing it so it's probably going to make you do this 😐🔫...💀 Any way this was requested by Emulla02 plus I was thinking about writing some as well so. RIP If you read this, good luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karma POV - It had been a good 2 minutes that I had been sleeping with Nagisa, in the same bed, but of course she woke up. "K-Karma, why am I in the same bed as you. And why the heck are we both naked!!!!!!" Nagisa said in utter shock.
"Well I don't exactly have any clothes you could wear so I left you like that, and as for me I always sleep like this. If your cold I can always warm you up..." I say as I begin to cuddle her. Her face went bright red but she began to snuggle up to me, I kissed her lightly on the lips. And for once she was happily joining in. I couldn't hold back. I couldn't stop myself.

Nagisa POV - Karma lightly bit my bottom lip, pleading me to let him in. I couldn't help myself, I opened my mouth slightly and he was in. His tongue danced around my mouth searching every contour that my mouth had. I tried to fight back but to no prevail. Once he was happy that he had searched everywhere he released me. And I gulped in air, but of course. It didn't stop there. Karma began touching my new boobs and then sharply twisted my nipples just enough to make me release a small moan "uhmm, Kar..." but he stopped me with a swift kiss to my lips
"May I, you know... begin." He said looking at me with a sadistic grin. My body acted on it's own and without realising I nodded to Karma's request. He got his finger and put it in me, I began releasing a series of short moans of pleasure and pain, i didn't know what to do. He then stuck what I thought was another finger in and took the other out. I was soon to realise it was actually his penis that was in me. He let me adjust to it and then with no warning started. Slowly at first but it dramatically increased with speed, "oh, Karma, uhm..." I couldn't stop myself I was to pleasured.

It was done. It was over. We lay there together holding hands. Was I happy or confused, it was so good yet, it was too soon. But then again he was my boyfriend after all, and we both loved each other no matter what. He's mine and no one will ever take him away... and then I dozed of to sleep. With that thought fresh in my mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, at this point I'm guessing I've been banned from Wattpad, and RIP anyone that actually managed to read that I'm sure you'll be mentally scared for the rest of your life. But in all seriousness I hope you enjoyed and please keep up the support, 6 chapters and we already have lots of people reading this so yeh! Thanks for all the support and a big shout out to Emull02 for commenting on every chapter so far, I hope I'll be able to give out some more shout outs soon! See ya.