Chapter 5: Telling The Truth

Hey and thanks to all the support so far, I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a while but I can't believe the book is on 99 reads. But anyway, just to clear things up this book doesn't follow the full story of assassination classroom. For example I won't be writing about the Kyoto trip and stuff like that. But anyway, on with the book. Also I can't come up with an excuse for not writing so all I can say is... Yey I got a week off, and I'm sorry. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nagisa POV -  Great, school as a girl. Well time to go end my life. I walked up the hill to class 3-e wearing my 'great' new school clothes. Karma was of course walking along side me holding my hand tightly whilst grinning to himself, he was probably about to explode with laughter because of the situation I was in. "Damn it, it's always me that has to go through this crap!" I say frustrated with pretty much everything.
"Don't worry, you have a great and loving boyfriend with you. What could possibly go wrong, oh that's right... Everything." Karma said, once again grinning like the devil.
"If you were in my position you wouldn't be laughing as much, trust me." I said, still angry.
"True, but I'm not in your situation. So that means I can laugh." He says giggling uncontrollably.

Karma POV - I was probably having a laughing fit by the time we made it to class, but nevertheless she still looked beautiful as ever and that was probably the only thing keeping me from not making jokes about what was happening. Because I couldn't bring my self to making her sad. But that didn't mean I couldn't laugh, right.

Nagisa POV - I opened the door. Every one looked and starred. No one laughed, no one even made a stupid joke.
"Hi everyone, I know you know me but any way as a new student I have to introduce myself. My name is Nagisa, I am a girl and I will be one of your new classmates." I said tears forming in my eyes. You guessed it, not only did my mum make me wear girl clothes she even re-enrolled me as a girl student. It is literally official, my life as a boy is over.
I sat down and the lesson began.
"I know his, wait her mum was bad, but I didn't know she would take it this far." I heard as people whispered about what had happened.
"Everyone be quiet, I would not like you to make Nagisa feel uncomfortable after all she must have been through." Korosensei said as the class looked sorry and understood.
"It's fine, I don't mind. I'm gonna be stuck like this for my whole life anyway so it really doesn't matter." I say letting a small tear fall to the floor. For the rest of the day no one mentioned anything at all, and everyone acted normally which was good. "I was honestly so happy that they took it as well as they did." I said hugging Karma as he comforted me.
"Yeh, I'm sorry you have to go through this, if you want I can teach your mum a lesson." Karma said patting my head slowly.
"No please don't, then she will take you away from me, and I don't think I would be able to live without you." I said sobbing quietly into Karma's chest.
"Okay, if you say so." He says.

Karma POV - I watched as she fell asleep on my lap. She was so cute when she slept, I took her back to my place and let her sleep in my bed for the night. "I can't imagine what your going through Nagisa... I really can't."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys, once again I'm sorry for the late update. Thanks for so many reads already and I hope you could leave some votes for me next time, but thanks and bye!