Chapter 9: My Mothers Illness

Hello everybody, I've noticed that the amount of reads has started to drop 😢 this is very sad however please do comment on how I could make this book better so more people are interested. Thanks for 💯 reads on my first chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nagisa POV - I was so ready for the trip to the theme park with Karma that I couldn't help but brag about it to my mum. She listened to me intently for a good hour as I ranted about what fun we will have. I talked so much that I didn't notice how pale she was, her cheeks were almost white and the only bit of pour on her face was the red bags under her eyes.
I ended my rant and finally noticed how bad she looked. I noticed because she collapsed on the floor right in front of me. "Mum? Mum! Please no, your the only family I have. Please don't do this. Nooooo!" I screamed as I sobbed over her body...

Karma POV - I walked up to Nagisa's front door and heard screaming. My Nagisa is getting hurt! And I rammed the door in running to rescue Nagisa, only to find her screaming over the body of her mother. "Oh my god! I'll call the hospital, check her pulse to check if she is still with us!" I said as I fumbled with my phone to call an ambulance.
"N-na-gi-sa, I'm sorry I... spoilt your date..." says Nagisa's mum coughing up blood as she finished the sentence.
"Please don't die mum, I'll be all alone!" Nagisa said sobbing over her mother.

Time Skip

Nagisa POV - "Your mother, is suffering from lung cancer I'm afraid. We believe she has had it for a long time but has hidden it from everyone in order to keep you safe and let you enjoy your time with her. The bad news is, we can't treat her as she has 2 days to live. I'm sorry for what has happened, it just can't be helped." Said the doctor in a monotone voice as I whimpered into Karma's chest.
"There, there Nagisa, I'm still here with you." Karma said to me trying to comfort me by stroking my hair slowly.
"She shouldn't have died like this. Not now, I have no home and no real family left it's just me, I'm done I'll be going next..." I say beginning to cry even more.

Karma POV - I don't understand how she can be so sad, that woman has been horrible to Nagisa for her whole life and yet she is still crying for her mum. Why?... "Nagisa come and live with me, I live in a medium sized flat that we be big enough for both of us. You don't have to pay for it or anything, okay." I say once again trying to comfort her. "Take care of my sweet... sweet... boy." Nagisa's mum said
"I will, don't worry I'll always look after Nagisa, always." I say as she closes her eyes.
"That was the first time she ever called me a boy, and yet I can't even repay her." Nagisa says as she continues to flood the hospital with her tears.
"Let's give your mum some rest, I'll show you to my place, please look after her doc." I said and with that I carried Nagisa out bridal style and took her all the way back to my place. When we finally got back Nagisa was fast asleep in my arms.
"Why the hell do you have such a difficult life Nagisa, you poor thing." I say to myself as I lay her on my bed. "Goodnight Nagisa."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh noooo! Nagisa's mum is going to be dead. Damn I'm proud of coming up with that chapter... anyway thanks for any votes, comments or just general reads and I am happy to say theirs book is reaching almost 600 reads hooray!!!!! See ya next Friday!