Chapter 8: Our First Date

Well here we are once again, and funnily enough I need advice. I'm struggling for ideas for this book so if you wouldn't mind please give me some e.g. An accident happens, or some weird adventure thing. Anyway please get suggesting. Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nagisa POV - I shot bolt upright, gasping for breath. "Oh, my god. What the heck kind of dream was that... there's no way I would let Karma do anything like that to me! Not for a good few months anyway..."
*yawn* "What's wrong Nagisa, have a bad dream?" Says Karma wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Crap, it wasn't a dream..." I say under my breath, but obviously not quiet enough.
"You can't exactly blame me, I am very sure that you nodded which means... yoouuu wanted me too." He says falling backwards whilst dragging me down with him, we hit the bed together and lay there for several minutes just hugging.
"Oh god, my mum!" I say realising that I hadn't seen her for a whole day. " she's gonna be mad!!" I scream then I drag on some clothes, kiss Karma on the cheek and sprint all the way back home.

Karma POV - "Stupid, it's not like we aren't dating, your mum probably thinks we just watched a movie or something. I wanted at least another hour with you, oh well. I guess we'll make up for it later, because I'll be taking you on a date!" I say to myself with a grin spread across my face.

Time Skip

Nagisa POV - "Thank god my mum thought we were watching a film, otherwise I would have been dead meat!" I say as I walk toward the door that is being furiously knocked on by someone... "Hello, my mum is out so can I help you instead." I say not bothering to look at the person outside.
"Well in that case, will you accompany me on a date young girl." The person says, I look up into Karma's eyes as he laughs at my scared expression.
I giggle and say "Why yes sir, anything for you."
We both walk of toward the town to grab a bite to eat and we soon find ourselves at the fanciest restaurant in town.
"Table for two under the name Akabane. Right this way please." A waiter wearing a suit said. We followed him to a table far away from everyone else and we sat down, I lost control and began to look in wonder at the surroundings. The place was astonishing and I couldn't help but stare.
"Nice isn't it. Personally I love this place because of how amazing it looks, but trust me the food is no exception." Karma said starring at me, "You know Nagisa, you're beautiful and I will always love you no matter who you are."
I blushed bright red and replied "I'll always love you too."

Karma POV - We sat with each for the next two hours eating and making small talk and I loved it, we laughed and it was probably the happiest time of my life, I couldn't wait to tell her this was only the first half of the date. We exited the restaurant and sat on a pall bench starring up at the beautiful night sky.
"This was a great date Karma, thank you so much." Nagisa said hugging me and kissing me on the lips.
"That's good, because that was only the first half of our date, I'll pick you up at eleven tomorrow morning because we're of to the amusement park!" I said as her eyes light up with happiness.
I walked her back home and gave her a farewell kiss, "Today was great! But tomorrow will be even better!" I said smiling at Nagisa lovingly
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well there we go, also no complaining please I did release this on Friday it's just a bit late, that's all, because I have commitments so yeh. But anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to make some suggestions on what plots I could do. Thanks, see you probably late next Friday!