Chapter 10: The End Is Near

Hey guys, I'm really struggling for ideas on this book so I am afraid I'm am finishing it here. Sorry for people that wanted more but I'm afraid the end of the book will be this chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nagisa POV - It has been 6 months since my mother died, Karma and I went on the date to the fair however it was cut short by my mothers death. I live with Karma now and we are our own family now. I've finished school and we managed to kill koro-sensei. My life took a turn for the worse but Karma was their always, I'm coping just fine with being a girl now thanks ti my classmates helping me through it all. We love each other and nothing will get between us.

Karma POV - Even though her mother was horrible to her, Nagisa's mothers death hit her hard. She wouldn't speak to anyone apart from me. Whenever we got back from school she would fall asleep across my lap and the only words that came from her mouth were "I'm sorry." Quietly as she slept.
Her life is so difficult and I wonder how she can cope with it all; being turned into a girl, forced to crossdress, beaten, she has no proper family any more... the list goes on. And all I can do is be by her side hugging tightly to my chest.

Nagisa POV - "I love you Karma, I don't know how you cope with me." I say as we lie on a bed together.
"I'll always be able to cope with you, your the only thing I care about. Nothing can stop that" karma says starring me in the eyes.
"Nothing will get in the way of our love, not me being a girl or a boy, not my mothers death. Nothing, absolutely nothing." I say crawling into his arms hugging him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for reading this love story book thing and I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry it was cut a bit short but I just had nothing in this rock of a brain. Thanks for you time and love. See ya.