03 | INNOCENT

SHOOTING ARROWS
03 | " guardian angel "

"FAVORITE COLOR?" Thomas asked Rose, taking a bite of his food

"FAVORITE COLOR?" Thomas asked Rose, taking a bite of his food. "I have a thing for the color black." She told him, with a small smile on her face.

Rose and Thomas have been on three dates already, I guess you can say they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Rose got a text message and she read it. She panicked. "I have to go." She quickly said.

Thomas gave her a small smile. She got up and kissed him on the cheek. Rose started walking out, she was kind of glad that their date was interrupted. Rose has feelings for Thomas but their not deep feelings.

She can't help but feel like it isn't right, like they aren't meant to be. Rose got into her car and drove to the Queen's. She heard about the shooting and she was worried. When she arrived, she knocked and Thea quietly let her in because Laurel and Oliver were talking. Rose gave Thea a hug.

Oliver was exhausted and getting a lecture from Laurel wasn't helping, but when he saw Rose, he felt better. He started to smile big. Laurel thought Oliver was giving it to her but when she turned around to check, she saw Rose standing there, and she became annoyed.

"Hey, I just came to see if you're okay?" Rose asked, her voice coming out soft. Oliver came down the stairs and walked over to her. Rose wrapped her arms around Ollie's neck.

"I am now."

Rose let go and gave him a smile.

Laurel rolled her eyes. "I care about the lives of the other people, Oliver. Maybe you should try it out sometime." She told him. "Goodnight." Rose scoffed and rolled her eyes watching Laurel walk away.

"Well, I should go too, goodnight." Rose said, giving both Oliver and Thea a hug before leaving.

"Why don't you make a play?" Thea smirked. "I mean, she did come here just to make sure you didn't get shot and I heard she was in the middle of a hot date. Bring your game up Ollie." Thea smiled.

Oliver's jaw clenched, he was jealous but at the same time he was glad Rose left that date, "Reasons.. I know it might not seem like it sometimes, but I'm not the same person I used to be."

"So, show her. Be yourself. I mean, your new self."

Oliver smile, actually thinking about what she said.

➳➳➳➳

"They say Peter Declan murdered his wife in cold blood. He had no alibi, and all the evidence pointed towards him. He was tired, convicted, and sentenced to death, an open- and-shut case, expect for one thing. Declan's wife Camille worked for Jason Brodeur and Jason Brodeur is on the list."