29 | SEEING GHOSTS

SHOOTING ARROWS:
29 | " i need you to fight! "

THE BRUNETTE chased after a guy down the dark alleys of The Glades, as she did her best to avoid the bullets

THE BRUNETTE chased after a guy down the dark alleys of The Glades, as she did her best to avoid the bullets. She winced in pain, stopping her from continuing and she checked her arm. The girl noticed she was grazed and her jaw clenched in frustration. She quickly grabbed her bow and shot an arrow that wrapped it's self around the guys ankles, stopping them him running away.

Rose walked over and grabbed his pistol, tucking it away before he could try to reach for it. "You did a bad thing. You stole money from a man that has a family to take care of." She sort of taunted him as she kneeled in front of him.

He winced at how close she was, he didn't know what to expect from The Warrior, what she would do with him. Rose got up and took out a knife which scared him. "Please," He pleaded.

Rose rolled her eyes at the thought of him thinking she would kill him. She cut off the rope, setting his ankles free. His smile dropped when he noticed her harsh glare.

"Listen to me very carefully." Rose ordered, kneeling besides him once again, staring into his scared eyes. "You will find the guy you robbed and return him all of his money."

"I can't do that." He disagreed.

"Why not?!"

"I won't have anything left." He told her as he got up from the floor. He hoped that vigilante would understand his situation, he had no money, that's why he does it.

But The Warrior didn't feel any pity towards the man. He's selfish, she thought. "Get a job." Rose harshly told him. "I'm letting you go, so you better do what I said... Or I'll find you." The man whipped his head to turn towards her but she disappeared.

Rose watched from the roof of a building as he ran towards the same direction he first came from, to the man, she hoped.

She let out a sigh, thinking about the conversation she had with Barry before she left to check how things are in The Glades. It left her confused.

"You're really worried about him, huh?" Barry asked her, meaning he previously observed her. Rose's eyebrows raised in confusion. "The other night, I asked you if you liked Oliver." He reminded her.

"I told you already. I don't." She said, also repeating herself from the other night.

"I remember. But if you did.. I could see why." Barry told her. The brunette eyes widen at that. "I mean, Oliver Queen. He's a billionaire by day and saves the city by night." He said, smiling at her