04 | PRISON THEMED PARTY

SHOOTING ARROWS
04 | " she knows me better "

SHOOTING ARROWS 04 | " she knows me better "

"THE POLICE THINK THEY know who I am. They think I'm the vigilante. The man in the hood terrorizing the city's criminals. They also think they have me trapped. That I have no way out. They're only half right."

"This is a mistake." Oliver told Lance.

Lance ignored him. "I'll be asking you a few questions standard stuff for the report. Have you been arrested before?" He asked making Oliver chuckle. "That's okay, I know the answer to that one, plenty of times." Lance told him.

"Like I said, this is a mistake." Oliver repeated himself.

"As far as I can tell the only mistake I made was not shooting you down at the docks when I had a chance." Lance said, angrily.

"I am not who you think I am." Oliver told him.

"Oh, you're exactly who I think you are. You're a dangerous menace who doesn't care about who he hurts, expect now you're doing it with bows and arrows instead of trust funds and yachts."

"Detective, you hate me. I get it," Oliver said, understanding Lance's anger towards him. "But that doesn't make me a vigilante."

"No, the security camera footage of you from the Unidac audition with a green hood does that pretty well."

"And as I said again, I ran into the stairwell once I heard the shooting, I saw a duffel that I thought maybe belonged to the shooter. I grabbed it, looked inside and saw.. a hood."

"And what you took it home with you? Cause we can't find it," Lance said making Oliver slightly smile. "And what about harassing Adam Hunt? That just happened to take place right across the street from your little homecoming bash." Lance told him.

"Those were coincidences." Oliver said.

"No. When they pile up like that it becomes evidence."

A police officer opened the door. "His parents are here." He informed Lance.

"Tell 'em to wait." He responded.

"I want to see my son!" Moira yelled. Next thing, Walter and Moira burst into the room.

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation here!"

Moira ignored what he said and continued to yell at Lance. "Detective Lance, I know you hate my family, but I had no idea that you'd go so far to arrest my son without any grounds whatsoever!" She yelled out.