05 | HELENA

SHOOTING ARROWS
05 | " you four have a lot of history.."

TOMMY WENT BEHIND ROSE, scaring the crap out of her

TOMMY WENT BEHIND ROSE, scaring the crap out of her. A few papers went flying. "Holy crap!" She exclaimed, covering her mouth as she got a few looks from her co-workers. Tommy chuckled but stopped when Rose started to glare at him.

Tommy knew that she wasn't gonna pick up the papers so he did. He handed it to her and he gave her his best smile.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you," He told her.

Rose scoffed, she knows when Tommy wants something. "What can I do for you Tommy?" She asked.

He gave her a wide smile. "Laurel and I, we're going on a date tomorrow night at that new restaurant, we want you and your boyfriend to join us." He said happily. Rose noticed how happy Tommy has been lately and she's happy for her bestfriend.

"Okay, we'll be there but Tommy isn't that place expensive? You know, you should look into getting a job.."Before Tommy could cut her off, Rose kept talking. She snapped her fingers, meaning that she got an idea. "You should ask Ollie for a job, he's working on that new night club." She said, with a small smile on her face.

Tommy sighed. "Laurel said the same thing and I said that I will talk to Oliver about it but-"

Rose smirked, she knew her bestfriend well. "But you're not gonna do it." Tommy was gonna tell her not to say anything to Laurel about it, he was about to speak but Rose cut him off. "Don't worry, my lips are sealed." She said, making the expression as if her lips were actually lock and throwing the key away.

Tommy chuckled. "You're adorable,"

"But I have to go, I can't wait for tomorrow." He said, kissing Rose's cheek and rushing out. She smiled, watching him leave.

➳➳➳➳

Laughter filled the room. "I had forgotten that you filled your parent's pool with beer. How many cases did it take?" Oliver asked, as he laughed.

Tommy smiled. "Roughly a thousand or so." He said.

Rose let go of Thomas hand so she can cover her giggles. Oliver looked at her, you can see the love in his eyes and it went unnoticed by everyone expect Helena.

"You know, his father was so pissed. I thought he was actually going to drown you in it." Oliver told them.

"Yeah, well, death by beer, there's worse way to go. Right, Helena?" Tommy asked her.