10 | SALVATION

SHOOTING ARROWS
10 | " i'm proud of you, Ollie "

ROSE AND TOMMY were making their way to Belly Burger

ROSE AND TOMMY were making their way to Belly Burger. Rose sadly sighed. "I'm really sorry I missed your birthday, I wanted to be here but-" Tommy smiled at her.

"It's fine, I know how you must have felt finding out Oliver's secret. If I was in your place, I would have left too." He said, cutting her off and chuckling. Rose laughed and entered the place with Tommy behind her.

Oliver and Diggle turned to see who entered, and they were both happy to see Rose has come back. Rose and Tommy hasn't noticed them and continued talking. Oliver wanted to go up to her and say something but everyone's phone started ringing.

Rose stared at Tommy, really confused as they both took their phones out at the same time. "If you make the Glades your home, you know who this man is," A disguise voice started speaking.

"John Nickel. He owns your tenements. Manages your slums. Provides the leaking roofs over your head. The mold in your pipes and asbertors in your walls. Basically, he makes money off our suffering. But the police aren't interested in helping us. They may have let us down, but I won't. John, I want to give you the chance to state your case. Why shouldn't you be punish?"

"I knew there was bad stuff in my buildings. Ok, yes, I made a little profit! At least they had a place to live. Without me, people like that would end up on the street." Nickel said.

"'People like that'." The guy cover Nickel's mouth with tape again. "That's all we are to guys like this. I find you.."

A gun was pointed at Nickel, "Guilty." And he pulled the trigger, killing him. Rose grabbed Tommy's hand and held onto it. He can tell that she's in shocked, well, everyone is.

"There are plenty more people who need to answer for their crimes against us. So.. Who's next?"

➳➳➳➳

Rose walked down the stairs following Oliver to his basement under his night club. Tommy told her to go with him, that she would be safer with him and Oliver agreed. Of course, Rose had no say in this.

She noticed a blonde woman siting on a chair using the computers. "Anything new?" Oliver asked, walking up to her. Rose ignore their conversation and started to look around.

Until the woman snapped Rose out of it. "Oliver! No offense, do I tell you how to sharper your arrows?" The woman snapped at him making Rose laugh. Oliver smiled at her, he really did miss her.

The blonde woman turned around and she realized who she is. "You're Rose Harper! You're even more beautiful in person!" She told her as her eyes started to widen.